The Student Room Group

advice about guys

Basically, I saw this cute guy around school and so I decided it would be nice to get to know him. So, I've been talking to him for a couple of weeks now, we've been talking a lot for the past week though, because we're under lockdown so we have a lot more time. We talk about everything, but it's all really friendly.

One of his friends told me that he was talking to someone and they both liked each other but it wasn't serious because her mum doesn't let her have a boyfriend. (She's in the year below us, by the way).

I've started to have feelings for him, but he doesn't know that. I don't know what to do because he's really funny and sweet and I don't want to completely stop talking to him. I don't know whether I should tell him I like him or not, because I don't want to get in the way of anything because I'd feel really bad about it.

Should I carry on talking to him as a friend or tell him how I feel? Or should i just stop talking to him completely seeing as it's not going to go anywhere?
Reply 1
Any advice would be much appreciated
If you feel that he likes you back,go for it.☺

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending