The Student Room Group

Coronavirus Isolation Sucks - I Miss My Boyfriend

Hi,

So I'm currently in a depressive episode again. Getting down at this time of year is the norm for me anyway but with all this going on it's driving me up the walls. I'm trying to stay positive, im thankful I get to still go to work Monday-Friday to keep my mind busy otherwise I think I'dbe completely off the rails. I work in a pharmacy so there's a lot of concern there about my own health but I'm happy I'm helping others in this time of need! My boyfriend lives just under an hour away and he also has a health condition, I am unable to see him no matter what and it's really starting to get to me. Im going to he 20 in April and he has just turned 21, a birthday we couldn't celebrate because of this coronavirus...is anyone in the same situation? Is it just me that is deeply missing my other half. We've been togeher a year now and we also knew each other for a year before and we were best friends. Is it crazy for me to want to marry him when this is all over? It's seriously made me rethink my future, all I can think about is improving myself during this quarentine and taking the time to better myself for myself and for him to look at me and be proud of me. I want to just be in a positive place and that's that's fine soo hard during this storm. All I can think about as well is that I want to be engaged to him when this is all over, I know he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with there is nobody else for me, he is my rock. I just want to move in with him so that if this ever happens again we are together. Is it crazy?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

So I'm currently in a depressive episode again. Getting down at this time of year is the norm for me anyway but with all this going on it's driving me up the walls. I'm trying to stay positive, im thankful I get to still go to work Monday-Friday to keep my mind busy otherwise I think I'dbe completely off the rails. I work in a pharmacy so there's a lot of concern there about my own health but I'm happy I'm helping others in this time of need! My boyfriend lives just under an hour away and he also has a health condition, I am unable to see him no matter what and it's really starting to get to me. Im going to he 20 in April and he has just turned 21, a birthday we couldn't celebrate because of this coronavirus...is anyone in the same situation? Is it just me that is deeply missing my other half. We've been togeher a year now and we also knew each other for a year before and we were best friends. Is it crazy for me to want to marry him when this is all over? It's seriously made me rethink my future, all I can think about is improving myself during this quarentine and taking the time to better myself for myself and for him to look at me and be proud of me. I want to just be in a positive place and that's that's fine soo hard during this storm. All I can think about as well is that I want to be engaged to him when this is all over, I know he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with there is nobody else for me, he is my rock. I just want to move in with him so that if this ever happens again we are together. Is it crazy?

i feel the same.it's been 1 month and i am missing my bf like crazy as well. we contact thru chatting and i definitely know how you feel about marrying your other half. because we talk about marriage and living together as well and we're still 7 months.so it's natural for you to feel that way. that means your happy and he's treating you well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending