The Student Room Group
Reply 1
you know, i'm desperately trying for an aeronautical/aerospace work exp placement too. its frustrating not finding one. any suggestions? tell me if theres any development. i'll do the same
Try getting in touch with the HR Department at BAE Systems, they're based in Farnborough so about 40 mins from London via Waterloo but they are no. 1 for aerospace. You may find they have summer placements of work experience roles.

PO BOX 87
Warwick House
Farnborough Aerospace Centre
Farnborough
Hampshire
GU14 6YU
United Kingdom

* Telephone: +44 1252 373232
* Fax: +44 1252 383000

Phone up and ask to speek to the HR department. You shouldn't have a problem getting to talk to someone there!

And good luck.

If you know of anyone looking for Marketing, Sales or Admin experience we have a summer work experience roles going at TweetMeme in all three areas. Feel free to circulate the info and if interested just @talktweetmeme on twitter for more info.

Many thanks
Sarah
Reply 3
anunou
you know, i'm desperately trying for an aeronautical/aerospace work exp placement too. its frustrating not finding one. any suggestions? tell me if theres any development. i'll do the same

So,its been a year, were you successful? Did you contact BAE and what did they say? I really need to know as I too would like to speak to them about work experience. Did you find any other work experience?
Reply 4
i need a work experience for aerounautical engineering as I am going to study this course at university this year.
places i would refer are manchester, leeds, london, birmingham and sheffield
would be fantastic if anyone could pass me some contact details. thank you
Reply 5
Original post by GirlyGeekdom
Try getting in touch with the HR Department at BAE Systems, they're based in Farnborough so about 40 mins from London via Waterloo but they are no. 1 for aerospace. You may find they have summer placements of work experience roles.

PO BOX 87
Warwick House
Farnborough Aerospace Centre
Farnborough
Hampshire
GU14 6YU
United Kingdom

* Telephone: +44 1252 373232
* Fax: +44 1252 383000

Phone up and ask to speek to the HR department. You shouldn't have a problem getting to talk to someone there!

And good luck.

If you know of anyone looking for Marketing, Sales or Admin experience we have a summer work experience roles going at TweetMeme in all three areas. Feel free to circulate the info and if interested just @talktweetmeme on twitter for more info.

Many thanks
Sarah

Hi,

I tried calling the number up again for work experience, however it doesn't go through, and it just says the companies name and hangs up. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, please can I get help on this.

Latest

Trending

Trending