The Student Room Group

Student finance course not found

Hi I’m having a really tough time with student finance at the moment I’m applying for architecture at queens belfast for 2020 entry however I’ve already submitted my application for salford but now need to change it to queens. When I try to do this my course doesn’t come up when I type it in and I have tried it many times with no luck so I’ve no way of confirming the change it’s as if it doesn’t exist. Because of covid the student finance offices are closed so I can’t call or contact them through social media. Please can anybody help me with this.
Original post by Paisleybow01
Hi I’m having a really tough time with student finance at the moment I’m applying for architecture at queens belfast for 2020 entry however I’ve already submitted my application for salford but now need to change it to queens. When I try to do this my course doesn’t come up when I type it in and I have tried it many times with no luck so I’ve no way of confirming the change it’s as if it doesn’t exist. Because of covid the student finance offices are closed so I can’t call or contact them through social media. Please can anybody help me with this.

You could contact SFE and they can check their course database to try help you, if not then i would contact the uni, as its their job to keep the database updated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending