The Student Room Group

Relationship

What does white and brown boy dislike what black girls? Does white and or brown guys date black girls at all?
Original post by Anonymous
What does white and brown boy dislike what black girls? Does white and or brown guys date black girls at all?

Different people have different preferences.
Be confident in yourself and dont worry, there are no rules on this, so yes there will be people who prefer or have no issues with dating across race.
For the ones that do then dont worry as you cnat and arent interested in dating everyone.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Different people have different preferences.
Be confident in yourself and dont worry, there are no rules on this, so yes there will be people who prefer or have no issues with dating across race.
For the ones that do then dont worry as you cnat and arent interested in dating everyone.

Thanks... I don't date or want relationships....I was just curious...as theres black boys and white girls but not the other way....

Hope u r safe and well😘
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks... I don't date or want relationships....I was just curious...as theres black boys and white girls but not the other way....

Hope u r safe and well😘

Some sorts of relationships are more common than others across racial lines, but things change. Inter racial is much more common these days than 20 + years ago. Lots of threrads on TSR about people worrying and the best general advice in relationships is to focus on being happy in yourself, which is soemthing you cna do soemthing about. That will give you confidence, which people will find attractive, but it will also help you worry less so things like relationships are in perspective and not out of proportion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending