The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
is the ucas tracking system working?
Reply 21
Both Uni's have changed my course to Pharmaceutical Science :frown: as of yesterday but it says nothing else? (about a possible offer?)

Yet thy both say 'A minimum of 300 UCAS Tariff points'

:no:

Rejected, I'll have to go see my results to see if it is worth chasing up.

Help!
Is it worth doing this or biomedical with a view to transfer if it were offered? I think thats my only choice really left. The uni's wont go back on themselves now will that now that they have changed their offers.
manchester here i come!!! :biggrin:
Reply 23
i got in LSOP even though i got a C in chemistry :p: :biggrin:
eek- reading unconditional
manchester still conditional

Will they take me or not?!
Reply 25
pauly_s
Both Uni's have changed my course to Pharmaceutical Science :frown: as of yesterday but it says nothing else? (about a possible offer?)

some schools are in clearing, apply there.

bath
bradford
brighton
uclan
de montfort
uea
herts
hudds
keele
john moores
medway
portsmouth
reading
sunderland
wolverhampton

are all in clearing, its in the independent :smile:

apply to one of them and see what happens, but you'll have to get your results to know how you did

good luck :smile:
Reply 26
rosemkate
some schools are in clearing, apply there.

bath
bradford
brighton
uclan
de montfort
uea
herts
hudds
keele
john moores
medway
portsmouth
reading
sunderland
wolverhampton

are all in clearing, its in the independent :smile:

apply to one of them and see what happens, but you'll have to get your results to know how you did

good luck :smile:

Thank you,
I'll buy the paper on my way to get my results, my college don't start until 10.

It'll all depend on my results though, I know i didn't do well in a few exams and my calculator broke in a maths exam and the examiner wouldn't give me a new one. :mad:

So we'll see.

But if I'm unsuccessful with those should I go with biomedical science with a view to transfer over pharmaceutical science?

Well done on getting in BTW :biggrin:
Reply 27
pauly_s
But if I'm unsuccessful with those should I go with biomedical science with a view to transfer over pharmaceutical science?

Well done on getting in BTW :biggrin:

why don't you just do pharmaceutical science in the first place? i think its easier to get a job with that degree than with the biomedical

i won't get my other results til 11 today as well. anyway buy the paper and get the number of the unis you're interested in so when you do get your results you can start ringing them up.
Reply 28
Well my aim will still be to transfer into the full MPharm course from either of them after Yr1 1 through the Uni hopefully.

But if i didn't get the transfer i thought biomedical was the best option?
Reply 29
pauly_s
Well my aim will still be to transfer into the full MPharm course from either of them after Yr1 1 through the Uni hopefully.

But if i didn't get the transfer i thought biomedical was the best option?

if you really want to do pharmacy, you'll get in to a uni! not meaning to be rude :o: or anything but you can probably do pharmacy wilth Ds and Es
Bath is in clearing :p: No wonder with them asking for AAB
quite surprised bath is in clearing. They are the best school out of all the clearing ones, wonder what grades they are after.
Well i'm going to Reading!
Manc didn't accept my almost B in Chem. 407 dammit! 420 and i'd be fine!
Ah well, don't worry. It doesn't matter where you graduate from. Reading- new school of pharm right?
Phamacy at Nottingham 2008 :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
member9876
Ah well, don't worry. It doesn't matter where you graduate from. Reading- new school of pharm right?

:yep: new school but the uni is good and by the time i get there there should be a brand spanking new pharmacy block!
I'm sure they will be accredited :yep:

Now i can just see my life plan involving living in surrey/sussex not cheshire:wink:
how long they been running for?
Bath is NOT in clearing, just checked :rolleyes:
Reply 38
member9876
how long they been running for?

They are about to go into their fourth year this year. So hopefully will receive full accreditation this year too.
Andy Conda
Bath is NOT in clearing, just checked :rolleyes:

on ucas site it was:confused:
maybe there were only a few vacancies which were snapped up

Latest

Trending

Trending