The Student Room Group

Ask girls ask.

Girls, Ask anything and I'll answer :smile:
Assuming you're a guy, why do most guys jerk off so often (not criticizing or anything, just curious)? My boyfriend wants to do mutual masturbation so often which isn't a problem, but I'm definitely not in the mood for it as often as he is. I want to understand what's going on in your noggins
Do boys prefer the innocent girl or the bad girl?
Original post by Anonymous

innocent to others but bad for them
Assuming you're a guy, why do most guys jerk off so often (not criticizing or anything, just curious)? My boyfriend wants to do mutual masturbation so often which isn't a problem, but I'm definitely not in the mood for it as often as he is. I want to understand what's going on in your noggins

This is really just a biology question. It's the hormone testosterone.
Reply 5

Masturbation relieves stress to some extent and we (boys) feel really relaxed and good after it. So there's not a problem jerking it. But if you've health issues and you jerk often, then it's really bad.
Reply 6

Innocent in front of others and bad in front of their boyfriend (alone)

They prefer both but send me your ID and we can have sex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending