The Student Room Group

He removed his personal information

Sooo, I liked a guy who was on the same course as me and he studies in the computer room with me and my closest friends. our group is all girls except one guy and we all are east asian. He was intially very quiet, barely spoke to us and I tried to befriend him as I liked him but he wouldnt get past a few sentences. He used to talk to my male friend though but not us women. However, one of my close friends told me that a girl she knew was saying that he was showing interest in that girl and she wanted to approach him.

I got mad and told my friend to tell her that hes seeing someone and not to approach him as hes weird, possibly gay, and just an odd person who recently started dating someone. He had told me this once before when I tried to flirt with him but when I heard another student trying to hit on him, I didnt want her at all, near him.

My friend told her and the girl said she wont approach.

However, fast forward a few months, she DID approach him and we found out as my friends saw them together multiple times and i saw it myself when he left the table to go and sit with her as they were quarrelling before and wanted to talk things out.

Prior to this, he had complimented me in front of her saying how good I look when I came with my friend to have lunch in the student cafeteria. This girl was standing next to him and they were having issues that time.

After that, he never made any comments on me but I thought he liked me so I began inviting him for drinks with me and my friends and lunch. He came for drinks but left early as this girl sent him a few texts and he got stressed and left. He declined coming for lunch as he said he was meeting a friend.

I kept trying to talk to him one on one and then decided to ask my friend to tell the girl again that hes seeing someone and she needs to stop talking to him. My friend did and the girl confronted him but they didn't stop talking.

My friend tried again and this time, the girl got mad and told her that she will tell him everything and eventually she did.

In the study room, he used to hang new monthly calendars where he would write when hes working, who hes meeting, names of friends hes meeting (all were women), meetings with lecturers . We had seen this calendar multiple times but after she told him, he didn't put up a new one and finally removed the calendar completely.

He didn't say anything to me or my friends but took down the calendar and my friend tried to talk to him, asking him how he was doing. The other girl was just next to her but she ignored her and went to him but he just replied hes ok and didn't ask my friend anything. My friend asked him if he wanted to sit with her and he declined saying he has work (he did have work though) and she didn't say anything and walked away.

This other girl literally ruined my chances of getting with him by forcing herself in between. Is there any other way I can get rid of her?
Right, so he showed interest in a girl and she reciprocated, and you got angry and jealous and decided to try and sabotage them by slandering him and making him out to be a weirdo? then when your scheme didnt work and they became friends (by the looks of it probably more than) anyway, you then took it upon yourself to try and slander him further and try to get in the way of their relationship? and now you want a way to "get rid of her"??? how about you just leave them alone, they're both capable of deciding for themselves who they do and dont talk to and its pretty obvious they dont want much to do with you
Original post by Anonymous
Right, so he showed interest in a girl and she reciprocated, and you got angry and jealous and decided to try and sabotage them by slandering him and making him out to be a weirdo? then when your scheme didnt work and they became friends (by the looks of it probably more than) anyway, you then took it upon yourself to try and slander him further and try to get in the way of their relationship? and now you want a way to "get rid of her"??? how about you just leave them alone, they're both capable of deciding for themselves who they do and dont talk to and its pretty obvious they dont want much to do with you

What? Hes still chatting just removed him calendar
Well you sound crazy and/or dangerous. Leave the guy alone
Reply 4
Original post by StriderHort
Well you sound crazy and/or dangerous. Leave the guy alone

how is this crazy and dangerous?
how is this crazy and dangerous?

You are asking why delusions, lies and trying to smear people is crazy and dangerous? You need that explained?
Reply 6
You are asking why delusions, lies and trying to smear people is crazy and dangerous? You need that explained?

How is tis smearing? just asked my friennd to tell her not to talk to him
Just accept that he's interested in her, not you, and move on.
Reply 8

I got mad and told my friend to tell her that hes seeing someone and not to approach him as hes weird, possibly gay, and just an odd person

🤔 ???
Reply 9
Original post by IreneJenner
What? Hes still chatting just removed him calendar

How do you know he's still chatting? Are you...? Anyway, don't you have a boyfriend?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7379738#post98676447

Yea the parts where you call him weird, gay and odd and try to to convince people he is taken. Crazy & dangerous.
Reply 11
Yea the parts where you call him weird, gay and odd and try to to convince people he is taken. Crazy & dangerous.

he did say he was seeing someone to me once before
Original post by Surnia
How do you know he's still chatting? Are you...? Anyway, don't you have a boyfriend?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7379738#post98676447

“Oh no, not another one!” etc.
he did say he was seeing someone to me once before

Yea because that's the important bit. Not much point discussing this further really
Reply 14
Original post by Admit-One
“Oh no, not another one!” etc.

Another what? Thread, boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, touchy female friend, username for Lily Ezra, Raineyy, Shibai, Pkyek? :eek3:
Reply 15
I bet this is a guy pretending to be a crazy girl just to get some kicks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending