The Student Room Group

Mazars Virtual Assessment Centre 2020

Scroll to see replies

Anybody know what pay progression is like throughout Mazars programs? Like how much are you expected to be on in year 2, after you've qualified etc
Original post by tsimonoce
Anybody know what pay progression is like throughout Mazars programs? Like how much are you expected to be on in year 2, after you've qualified etc

This applies to non-London salaries in audit. Y1: £22.5k; Y2: £25k; Y3: £29k; post-qualified: £39-40k. So the big jump comes when you're qualified.

Source: I work at Mazars.

This salary progression is similar to other large audit firms.
Hi there I am applying for the Mazars Graduate Scheme? would u be able to help me with the application question?
Hi guys... how long does it take to hear back after your phone interview?
Original post by keziaalee
Hi guys... how long does it take to hear back after your phone interview?

Took about 2 weeks for me
Anyone who has accepted an offer and signed the contract....have you heard anything since signing? I accepted and signed my contract around Feb 15th; only correspondence I have had from Mazars since is a March newsletter? Cheers
Reply 186
Original post by Tallon92
Anyone who has accepted an offer and signed the contract....have you heard anything since signing? I accepted and signed my contract around Feb 15th; only correspondence I have had from Mazars since is a March newsletter? Cheers

I also accepted my contract on Feb 15 and received the newslatter.

I think they will contact us for next steps soon :smile:
Original post by YuanZ

Thanks for quick reply :smile:
Hey, wondering if someone can help me. I got invited to an Assessment Centre on Fri. 19th March. AC is due to take place tomorrow (Wed 24th March). However, I've not yet received any links etc. for Zoom or Microsoft Teams, just the standard candidate pack. Anybody that has done an AC with Mazars, when did you receive links/itinerary? Should I get in touch with them or will it come later in the day? Thanks for any help!!
Original post by catmairi
Hey, wondering if someone can help me. I got invited to an Assessment Centre on Fri. 19th March. AC is due to take place tomorrow (Wed 24th March). However, I've not yet received any links etc. for Zoom or Microsoft Teams, just the standard candidate pack. Anybody that has done an AC with Mazars, when did you receive links/itinerary? Should I get in touch with them or will it come later in the day? Thanks for any help!!

I got all my links day before the AC, no harm in giving them a quick email. But they will definitely send you the links if you have been invited to an AC.
Original post by Tallon92
I got all my links day before the AC, no harm in giving them a quick email. But they will definitely send you the links if you have been invited to an AC.

Literally two minutes after I posted this I got a phone call saying I'd get them through shortly, thanks for the reply! And congrats on your offer :smile:
Original post by catmairi

Hi

How did the AC go? I've got mine next week and am very nervous....Any tips gratefully received!
Original post by Milkyway2
Hi

How did the AC go? I've got mine next week and am very nervous....Any tips gratefully received!

Good luck. Refer back on this thread five or six pages and you will find my detailed breakdown of the AC. For reference, I'm working at Mazars now.
Reply 193
Hi Guys,I have an AC for risk consultant - London office this Friday. I was wondering if anyone had any tips specifically for this role?If anyone else also has an AC coming up, best of luck!
Original post by Pjjc
Hi Guys,I have an AC for risk consultant - London office this Friday. I was wondering if anyone had any tips specifically for this role?If anyone else also has an AC coming up, best of luck!

You may be in an AC with people applying for multiple roles. There is no specific AC for risk consulting. All tips previously covered in this thread apply. Good luck!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 195
Oh I see! I appreciate the response, thank you!

Just one other question, do you have any tips for the 5 minute presentation since you mentioned you received positive feedback? I’m finding it quite stressful to choose which question and come up with good points.
Reply 196
Also, for the individual case study I’m guessing that is also not specific to risk consulting and your tips for that will also apply?
Original post by YuanZ

Did you get the next steps? Only just signed mine
Hi everyone, I was accepted into the Big 4 And have posted some videos on YouTube on my tips on how to pass the application process as well as give hints on one of the hardest questions I was asked on all of my applications. The link to my channel is here: https://youtube.com/channel/UCYCgx6cKa0DeOLem2oq8BaQ

Please feel free to comment any questions you have on my videos and I'm more than happy to help as best I can. I'll be posting more videos too on the application processes so please subscribe too! I wish you all the best!
how to get through this online assessment by cappfinity for graduate programs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending