Original post by Synergy_
Bee I KNEW this was going to be you :rofl:

You know me too well. 🤭
Reply 5
Was it from an old post?
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
I have one of those everyday, usually as a result of myself

So, like, um, did you die?

All my cringe attacks are a result of what I do/say.

No, but I shouted "oh myyyyy gooooodness" at the top of my lungs and my family is probably considering paying for my therapy as I type this.
Original post by Cyeol61
Was it from an old post?

Oh God, how did you know? Yes, it was. Well, kind of. It's a little complicated.
Reply 8
Original post by Brutal Bee
Oh God, how did you know? Yes, it was. Well, kind of. It's a little complicated.

Well I may or may not have seen something on here the other day about you cringing at old posts, and I feel the pain from threads I've created in the past.
Original post by Cyeol61
Well I may or may not have seen something on here the other day about you cringing at old posts, and I feel the pain from threads I've created in the past.

I am glad I am not the only one who suffers in this way, but also so sad for us both.

Wouldn't it be nice if vaccination against cringe attacks existed?
Go ahead.

Brutal Bee it’s bedtime. Time to go back to the beehive.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Cyeol61

This is exactly why I never look at my old posts. Especially the ones I make late at night where I speak utter nonsense
Original post by 5hyl33n
Brutal Bee it’s bedtime. Time to go back to the beehive.

I am a distressed creature, show some compassion. :unimpressed:
This is exactly why I never look at my old posts. Especially the ones I make late at night where I speak utter nonsense

It wasn't just a post, it was a part of my soul that I saw and it did things to me. I will never be the same again.
I am glad I am not the only one who suffers in this way, but also so sad for us both.

Wouldn't it be nice if vaccination against cringe attacks existed?

:five: :frown:

Very much so and I hate injections but screw that, I would be straight on the list.
Original post by Cyeol61
:five: :frown:

Very much so and I hate injections but screw that, I would be straight on the list.

*virtual hug*

Yes, same. I would let someone stab me.
It wasn't just a post, it was a part of my soul that I saw and it did things to me. I will never be the same again.

Oh my gosh, that is the worst feeling ever.

But I mean remember that you are your worst critic -- it is probably not as bad as you think.

Spoiler

I am a distressed creature, show some compassion. :unimpressed:

I’m sorry. I hope you are doing well Brutal Bee.

More than that, I hope your family members are not too concerned about you after that ‘oh my goodness moment’!

How was your day apart from that cringe attack?
Original post by 5hyl33n
I’m sorry. I hope you are doing well Brutal Bee.

More than that, I hope your family members are not too concerned about you after that ‘oh my goodness moment’!

How was your day apart from that cringe attack?

That was faux rage, I did find your comment very amusing. 🤭

I think they are annoyed more than concerned, but thank you. It was very loud and I wonder if my neighbours are calling the police. Oh well....

Not too bad, thank you for asking. Yours? : )
Oh my gosh, that is the worst feeling ever.

But I mean remember that you are your worst critic -- it is probably not as bad as you think.

Spoiler

True. Thank you for the wise and comforting words.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest