The Student Room Group

Law Applicants 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 14watsone
Same here. Does anyone know what it mens when it gives the date an application was 'Saved/Submitted' on the kings apply portal? Trying to figure out whether this means they are considering my application at the moment or not!

Yes, they are considering the application
Original post by EllieChisengo
Has anyone received an offer from UCL or KCL yet?

I got an offer from UCL a week ago
Reply 1382
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how big the class sizes are for law at LSE, UCL, and KCL respectively?
just sat the lnat. now we await a rejection from glasgow❤️
Ah okay, do you think this could mean we get a reply before Christmas? It only changed to that in the past week or so.
Original post by brokestudent3
just sat the lnat. now we await a rejection from glasgow❤️

I'm guessing you felt it didn't go to well? Do Glasgow consider the essay, perhaps that went a bit better.
both durham and kings have been considering my application for a week now but i haven’t heard anything yet and it is driving me CRAZY
Original post by tabithaaxc
both durham and kings have been considering my application for a week now but i haven’t heard anything yet and it is driving me CRAZY

lolll my application for kings has been out since october its horrible
Original post by Keir Starmer
I'm guessing you felt it didn't go to well? Do Glasgow consider the essay, perhaps that went a bit better.

i found it relatively easy - which i don’t know is good or bad. i feel good about my essay though
Original post by brokestudent3
i found it relatively easy - which i don’t know is good or bad. i feel good about my essay though

Sounds very positive. I hope you get a place :smile:
Reply 1390
When did U apply?
Original post by Keir Starmer
Sounds very positive. I hope you get a place :smile:

thank you !
I've been quiet on here but just wanted to give my offers now that I had my last interview for Cambridge law (smelling the rejection letter already). I'm also an international mature student from the US just for reference.

Cambridge: probably going to get rejected
Edinburgh: Offer
Leeds: Offer
Manchester: Offer
Liverpool: Offer

Good luck everyone!
Just got an unconditional place (done my A Levels) for Law with Hispanic Law at UCL 😁😁 it is my 1st choice so I'm really happy
omg my application was saved/submitted today - IM SCARED
Have u got the email to create a kings apply account?
Original post by dowbt

Good Luck. Hope you get into ur 1st choice uni
They send you an email which provides a link to the king apply thing. Have you received that?
Original post by dowbt

Mine was submitted on the 9th, still have no offer :/
it said it was submitted on 9/12 and i applied 26/11? when did yours say it was saved?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending