The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Is it hard to get into Cardiff?

for those students that applied at Cardiff what type of offers did you guys get, and is Cardiff a flexible uni?
The offer they made me was AAA or AAB and A in EPQ (for law), they didn't interview or go off the LNAT so it didn't feel hard to get in as I just sent my application off then got an offer but it's a Russell group uni so it's pretty selective but as long as you have good predicted grades and a good personal statement it shouldn't be hard
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by MARCU51
for those students that applied at Cardiff what type of offers did you guys get, and is Cardiff a flexible uni?

Hi @MARCU51,

Thanks for your message :smile: What course are you interested in?
Reply 3
Original post by Cardiff Uni Rep
Hi @MARCU51,
@Cardiff Uni Rep
Thanks for your message :smile: What course are you interested in?

Finance
edit: to be more specific Banking and Finance with a Professional Placement Year
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by MARCU51
Finance
edit: to be more specific Banking and Finance with a Professional Placement Year

Here is more information about our entry requirements for Banking and Finance with a Professional Placement Year (BSc Econ) - Study - Cardiff University. You can also get in touch with Cardiff Business School - https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/ask-a-question regarding entry 2024.

I hope this helps :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by MARCU51

AAA for law!
Reply 6
BBB (contextual) for CompSci
Reply 7
AAB for Finance
Reply 8
Original post by madmad21
AAA for law!

66% of the students in 2021/22 had AAA or higher. That would suggest it is a popular course. Not all courses are like that at Cardiff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending