The Student Room Group

Stories of how God led you through hard times

The story should happen in the last 24 hours!
I have one:
This morning, on the fourth day of exams, there was a traffic accident just outside my school. A KMB 92 bus crashed into a coach at about 7:30 am, causing serious traffic jams in the area. I had to be seated at 8:10 for the second maths exam today.
I was on the next KMB 92 bus after the crashed one. There was only one stop to the school. I then found that my bus suddenly stopped moving and it still didn't move after like 20 minutes. I immediately prayed to God, and he let me off the bus as the driver opened the front door. I made it to school at 8:05. Thanks God!
There are also quite a number of students stuck on at least four other buses on the other side of the road. Their drivers still opened the doors for them and they walked to school. Despite my school announced a delayed start by 10 minutes to the exams, my exam only started 2 minutes late, as only one person was still stuck after 8:10. Thanks God again!
Reply 1
Here is another one:
The October 2020 IAL results day is on 13th January, two days before the UCAS application deadline!
I was really worried on whether my grades will be sent to UCAS, but I can now apply with confirmed AS grades!
Reply 2
93-94, losing 0-1 to the bluenoses.

Rush equaliser, God scores the winner and ensures 7 year old me had a year of gloating rights over me Dad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending