The Student Room Group

Sex, pleasures, guilt

I feel like in life I like making money and having fun, watching good movies, playing games, great food, good drinks, exploring the world, learning about the world. I really enjoy life and its pleasures. One of the things I really really like though, is sex. Even better if it is with a loving partner though!

Should I feel guilty over my love for sex? The thing is I feel no guilt over any of these pleasures at all, least of all sex.

I wonder if I'm actually a hedonist!?
There is no reason to feel guilty unless you pursue any of those things at the expense of other people. I'm morally against hoarding excess money, on the basis of how much good it can do for people who actually need it, but there's nothing intrinsically wrong with having a high financial turnover and spending it back into society to have lots of experiences.
If you are the way you say, don't feel ashamed, but do have a think about what responsibilities you have to the people around you, society and the environment.
That's pretty much my goals in life only hold the loving partner and bring on the casual ones. Life's supposed to be enjoyed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending