The Student Room Group

Depth of Vagina?

I feel worried bc I think my vagina is terribly shallow. I don't even need my entire index finger to be in for me to feel my cervix.

I haven't had sex yet and I'm 17 but everything seems healthy elsewhere. My clitoris still works, I don't have pain nor vaginismus.

I want to go to the doctor abt it but COVID and my overprotective mother who'd want me to explain everything to her to justify being allowed to get an appointment. On top of that, her oppressing presence would be in the GP office too so yay.

I probably wouldn't even be able to fix a tampon in all the way in. Or a penis [not like anyone would **** me but it's fun to dream, I guess]
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I feel worried bc I think my vagina is terribly shallow. I don't even need my entire index finger to be in for me to feel my cervix.

I haven't had sex yet and I'm 17 but everything seems healthy elsewhere. My clitoris still works, I don't have pain nor vaginismus.

I want to go to the doctor abt it but COVID and my overprotective mother who'd want me to explain everything to her to justify being allowed to get an appointment. On top of that, her oppressing presence would be in the GP office too so yay.

I probably wouldn't even be able to fix a tampon in all the way in. Or a penis [not like anyone would **** me but it's fun to dream, I guess]

Its between 2 to 4 inches deep but when you are aroused its can be upto 8 inches deep .
But everyone is different okay . but if you feel worried then you can goto GP yourself as old enough and get reassurance but I think you'll be okay .

Well keep your dreams open about your ideal man or if not then possibility another woman . ( only kidding on that ) xx
You might find this reassuring/helpful: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/if_im_short_is_my_vagina_short_too

The size of your vagina isn't static (it gets 'deeper' with arousal), and it's not important - you can still have great PIV sex even if his penis isn't in up to the base! What's important with sex is that you're both into it and happy - look at it this way, if it was all about physical capabilities only gymnasts would have good sex :tongue: If you're healthy and happy, I really wouldn't worry :smile:
Hi there. Both the replies above give excellent advice. Just regarding your final comment: don’t put yourself down. I’m sure lots of guys would find you attractive. But definitely see a doctor. He/she will be able to help make you feel better about yourself.

THe last statement is hella falseeeeeeeeeeee. Alot of guys, 17/18, will wanna meet girls after this lockdown ends, I defo want to haha

so keep your head held high and some guy will show up (pm me if you still wanna talk)
Reply 5
Thank you guys. I felt shy to reply which is why I hadn't replied before.

My mum has blocked some "inappropriate" things (because i'm 7 and not 17) so i have to wait until i'm allowed my ipad to check out the link you sent me @becausethenight

Also thank you for your advice, @weeemma, however it's very unlikely for ANYone to get their ideal partner because our own shortcomings (i.e. looks, body, status, wealth, intelligence) are all stopping us from asking out that perfect-10 person. Also, everyone has their own quirks and annoying things including even the dream person.

@Wannabevetnurse Wow really? I'd love to meet a guy but mum wouldn't allow it and I probably am not ready to haha. I'll have to wait until I go to college next year and hope I don't establish myself as the school pitiful weird again.

@135Peter Thank you :smile: and I really hope so. Though I'm certain I'm very ugly (below 4/10) but I am not giving up. Especially since i was in a girl school (so i never saw boys)

thans again guys :biggrin:

Are you sure you are feeling your cevix and not your hymen?
Reply 7
Original post by black tea
Are you sure you are feeling your cevix and not your hymen?

Yes, definitely the cervix. I feel it open and close throughout the month and it feels smooth and rounded. The hymen feels painful to touch if I press on it and it's hard for me to locate [only stretch it]

My mum has blocked some "inappropriate" things (because i'm 7 and not 17) so i have to wait until i'm allowed my ipad to check out the link you sent me @becausethenight

Also thank you for your advice, @weeemma, however it's very unlikely for ANYone to get their ideal partner because our own shortcomings (i.e. looks, body, status, wealth, intelligence) are all stopping us from asking out that perfect-10 person. Also, everyone has their own quirks and annoying things including even the dream person.

@Wannabevetnurse Wow really? I'd love to meet a guy but mum wouldn't allow it and I probably am not ready to haha. I'll have to wait until I go to college next year and hope I don't establish myself as the school pitiful weird again.

@135Peter Thank you :smile: and I really hope so. Though I'm certain I'm very ugly (below 4/10) but I am not giving up. Especially since i was in a girl school (so i never saw boys)

Hey, no-one is actually ugly. Don’t compare yourself to film stars or anyone. Different people find different things attractive. Different hair, colour, weight, height. I’ve met very few women who haven’t put themselves down to a certain extent. There will be someone there for you.
I’d **** u
terribly shallow. I don't even need my entire index finger to be in for me to feel my cervix.

why wouldn’t no one **** u

haha your welcome :smile:, cant lie im also the school pitiful weirdo tooo

but that role is a prestigious role
Yes, see the Doctor to get right advice. Time will come when a guy will want sex so just make sure you are prepared. It would be better in a relationship, anyway, rather than just some random guy.
Original post by 135Peter
Hey, no-one is actually ugly. Don’t compare yourself to film stars or anyone. Different people find different things attractive. Different hair, colour, weight, height. I’ve met very few women who haven’t put themselves down to a certain extent. There will be someone there for you.

Technically, that is untrue. People often prove te subjectiveness of beauty by discussing hair colour, skin colour and size etc. But in reality, objective beauty is about symmetry, neoteny [looking young and cute, especially as a female], mathematical averageness of features [suggesting high genetic diversity and less inbreeding in ancestry], high cheekbones, thick hair and clear skin. Other features like waist to hip ratio [women] or waist to shoulder ratio [men] are also important. You don't, need all these features to be desirable, but you can't be cursed with the complete opposite.

There's no one in the world who finds those things unattractive. People always say "looks don't matter. I like fat and thin girls" but no one talks about the lack of proportion and symmetry of a person's features.
Original post by Dshaw6928
I’d **** u

I find that confusing since you haven't seen me before. I could be the archetype of a genetic landfill for all you know. But thanks I guess haha

Quick Reply

Latest