The Student Room Group

Ucas updated track

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I got mine received after emailing to the Goldsmiths tutor, and I have a rejection email from them. So I already got the decision shown by on UCAS.
Reply 21
Original post by MohamedAdan
Hey, I got mine received after emailing to the Goldsmiths tutor, and I have a rejection email from them. So I already got the decision shown by on UCAS.

Hey, so sorry to hear that. Have you got an insurance choice?
Original post by Yasrah
Hey, so sorry to hear that. Have you got an insurance choice?

Oh Yh, it’s Liverpool John Moores and Yh just so strange seeing an accepted offer from Liverpool after so long of waiting for ucas to update its track but, I knew I’m gonna get rejected by Goldsmiths anyways so it’s not a shock really from them just happy that I got my decision that I wanted and we can move on from that.
Reply 23
Oh Yh, it’s Liverpool John Moores and Yh just so strange seeing an accepted offer from Liverpool after so long of waiting for ucas to update its track but, I knew I’m gonna get rejected by Goldsmiths anyways so it’s not a shock really from them just happy that I got my decision that I wanted and we can move on from that.

Congrats! Good luck with it all. If you don't mind me asking, what course will you be doing at Liverpool John Moores?
Original post by Yasrah
Congrats! Good luck with it all. If you don't mind me asking, what course will you be doing at Liverpool John Moores?

Foundation Computer game development sorry for the late reply.
Foundation Computer game development sorry for the late reply.

*year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending