The Student Room Group

Reapplying to Uni in autumn

If for whatever reason you can't go to either your firm or insurance and you decided to retake any of your exams in autumn (for example just 1 subject if you missed the grade in it) and have to apply to unis again through ucas, what grades get sent off? Surely not all the grades we receive on the 13th as you're retaking the exams, so does your school give you predicted grades? How would that work exactly?
Original post by français&amp
If for whatever reason you can't go to either your firm or insurance and you decided to retake any of your exams in autumn (for example just 1 subject if you missed the grade in it) and have to apply to unis again through ucas, what grades get sent off? Surely not all the grades we receive on the 13th as you're retaking the exams, so does your school give you predicted grades? How would that work exactly?

that's a really good question which I also thought of. I reckon they'll use the previous prediction as the main guideline and adjust it slightly maybe?
Original post by Iahmed512
that's a really good question which I also thought of. I reckon they'll use the previous prediction as the main guideline and adjust it slightly maybe?

I see, thank you!
Original post by français&español

It depends when you apply.

If you apply before the autumn exam results are out then you need to include your August grades and then list your subjects again with a December results day. Your reference can explain if your August results were disappointingly low.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending