The Student Room Group

I’m too worried that I won’t last long my first time

Here it is, I’m a recently turned 18 year old boy and I’m a virgin. Masturbating consumed my thoughts and so I went on a nofap journey. I haven’t masturbated at all in over a year. I’m just worried that whenever I do have sex for my first time I’m going to ejaculate almost instantly. Not masturbating makes it even worse. Is there anything I can do last longer for my first time?
Don’t overthink it bro. Your body will remember that feeling again since you used to masturbate hence why you won’t ejaculate a lot
Well, masturbating would be the obvious one! :tongue:

Equally, though, if someone cares about you, I doubt they'll be that bothered about how long you last in bed the first time you have sex. Focus on finding someone you care about and want to have sex with, who'll respect you and be understanding, rather than worrying about performance.
Original post by Anonymous
Here it is, I’m a recently turned 18 year old boy and I’m a virgin. Masturbating consumed my thoughts and so I went on a nofap journey. I haven’t masturbated at all in over a year. I’m just worried that whenever I do have sex for my first time I’m going to ejaculate almost instantly. Not masturbating makes it even worse. Is there anything I can do last longer for my first time?

You probably won't last long! But most people don't their first time so don't worry dude😂
don't worry about it, it will happen when it happens and there's no need to feel embarrassed (you wont be the first person to come instantly and you for sure wont be the last) some people have a great first time and others its just a learning curve so you'll know when you're ready and just go with the flow x (ps listen to call her daddy on spotify - ep 10 goes into it briefly if I can remember right)

Quick Reply

Latest