The Student Room Group

Does my sister sleepwalk?

I don’t understand her at all. I just woke up and she’s moved half the books on my shelf (hers is above) into the floor, when they’re books that I borrowed from college and therefore have to stay in perfect condition. I know I sound dramatic, but she just shrugged when I asked why she moved them and I literally don’t understand why someone would intentionally get up in the middle of the night, walk over to a shelf, pick up things that DO NOT belong to them (or me for that matter) and put them wherever they please. Sorry I’m mad aha.
Reply 1
Ask her if she remembers moving them.
No reason to get upset if she doesnt remember as that most likely means shes just sleepwalking. Its not something she can control.
Reply 2
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Ask her if she remembers moving them.
No reason to get upset if she doesnt remember as that most likely means shes just sleepwalking. Its not something she can control.

Thanks you’re right, it’s just she won’t give me a clear answer e.g. ‘I can’t remember’ and just stares at me instead aha.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks you’re right, it’s just she won’t give me a clear answer e.g. ‘I can’t remember’ and just stares at me instead aha.

:lol: Do you have a pattern of being short tempered or yelling at her over things like this? Tell her you wont be upset, but if shes doing it on purpose you'd rather her not.
Reply 4
Original post by LovelyMrFox
:lol: Do you have a pattern of being short tempered or yelling at her over things like this? Tell her you wont be upset, but if shes doing it on purpose you'd rather her not.

No haha it’s just the books belong to the school so I don’t want them to end up getting damaged, I just asked casually. She finally felt awake enough to tell me that the door was slamming because of the wind, so she used the books to keep it shut.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending