The Student Room Group

Anyone else excited for Halloween and Christmas?

Anyone else? Feel like we’ve lost so much time this year and I’m really hoping Halloween and Christmas will be amazing.

So that’s what I’m looking forward to the most next

Scroll to see replies

I love Autumn time so am definitely looking forward to Halloween :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by suzannahgrace
I love Autumn time so am definitely looking forward to Halloween :smile:

Me too! Love it when it starts to get cold
This a million times over.
Reply 4
Original post by SnowMiku
This a million times over.

Glad I’m not the only one!:biggrin:
Reply 5
Lets hope Covid will all be over by then :s-smilie:
I quite like autumn, the colours, places you can visit that are not over-run, the London Film Festival (in what format it has this year) and often some good weather.

I do not observe Halloween as this is not the 51st state of the US.
YES I'm so excited for Halloween, I'm already preparing my costume just so I wouldn't have to stress about it at Uni (there are no shops nearby and I don't know the situation with ordering clothes to my accommodation) and I'm honestly really excited to be in the Christmas mood around people I potentially might be calling my new family really soon.
Excited for Autumn? Why not pop down to the TSR Autumn Threads Hub? :ahee:

I'm definitely an autumn and winter person so am looking forward to the cooler weather now :ahee:
I like the merry merry spirit during this season, I suppose.
im definitely looking forward to halloween because i love all things scary!
and looking forward to christmas time because im turning 14 on the 21st and then christmas on the 25th,yay!:dance:
I dont celebrate Halloween due to my religion but Im super excited for Christmas + on the 27th of December I'll be turning 19 I cant wait! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by PeachyMilk
I dont celebrate Halloween due to my religion but Im super excited for Christmas + on the 27th of December I'll be turning 19 I cant wait! :biggrin:

What religion are you? I’ve never heard of anyone having Christmas on the 27th
Original post by Jones448
What religion are you? I’ve never heard of anyone having Christmas on the 27th

Im a Pentecostal Christian

Read what I wrote again, I said I was excited for Xmas and also my birthday lol x
Reply 15
Im a Pentecostal Christian

Read what I wrote again, I said I was excited for Xmas and also my birthday lol x

Oh! Sorry about that 😂. That’s interesting. Well happy birthday for then!
Original post by Jones448
Oh! Sorry about that 😂. That’s interesting. Well happy birthday for then!

no worries and thankyou xx
im really excited for autumn and winter seasons hehe - they are my fav seasons
I've never celebrated Halloween but this year I kinda want to - I chose the wrong year to celebrate (cough cough covid)
Halloween nah, Christmas yea

yh in my religion, Islam we arent supposed to celebrate Halloween but I really want to see what its like
oooh well happy birthday in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest