The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Lack of communication from Exeter

Does anyone has this impression too? I mean new students .
Reply 1
Yep, second this. I was a contextual offer holder for entry in 2020 Sept to do Law. But obviously corona hit and exams got cancelled. My grades came back and I was one grade off of my contextual offer's requirement. I was going to appeal but then U-turn happened and my CAGs is still one grade off. In total, I've emailed twice and received no reply. I've called 3 times asking about whether my contextual offer will be honoured if I sit the Autumn exams and meet my contextual requirement and I've only received wishy washy answers. On their website, it says that they'll give us a place for deferred entry for 2021 but that's if grades meet the '2020 requirement'. Like I want to know if that includes contextual offers
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by barnybe
Yep, second this. I was a contextual offer holder for entry in 2020 Sept to do Law. But obviously corona hit and exams got cancelled. My grades came back and I was one grade off of my contextual offer's requirement. I was going to appeal but then U-turn happened and my CAGs is still one grade off. In total, I've emailed twice and received no reply. I've called 3 times asking about whether my contextual offer will be honoured if I sit the Autumn exams and meet my contextual requirement and I've only received wishy washy answers. On their website, it says that they'll give us a place for deferred entry for 2021 but that's if grades meet the '2020 requirement'. Like I want to know if that includes contextual offers

Yeah, it is absolutely shameful. I understand that they have a lot of work but I have been in contact with other universities and they usually take a couple of days. It has been since the 21st August I have not received anything from them about an enquiry if I could change courses. I asked on their Twitter account and said they would answer me today: surprise, they did not.

Also no information no other general stuff (registration, accomodation, information on course, etc.).
Reply 3
Original post by jgcr2019
Yeah, it is absolutely shameful. I understand that they have a lot of work but I have been in contact with other universities and they usually take a couple of days. It has been since the 21st August I have not received anything from them about an enquiry if I could change courses. I asked on their Twitter account and said they would answer me today: surprise, they did not.

Also no information no other general stuff (registration, accomodation, information on course, etc.).

What do you want to change to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending