The Student Room Group

HSBC Graduate Programme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MissChii
Will it be reasonable to start assuming CMB AC for Graduate roles are over and done with?

Most likely. Most roles have been interviewing since the last week of November
Original post by cuong2205
Anyone applied to Global Banking grad, IBD in Hong Kong get to AC already?

Still waiting also
Anyone here applied for HSBC - IBD graduate scheme, Singapore?
Original post by bong69rip420
Still waiting also

I texted an HR coordinator in Hong Kong yesterday, she asked to have my email and check.
"Your application is under review. Successful candidates should hear from us in the next 1-2 months."- this what she replied, hope it help to all applying to IBD grad in Hong Kong.
I texted an HR coordinator in Hong Kong yesterday, she asked to have my email and check.
"Your application is under review. Successful candidates should hear from us in the next 1-2 months."- this what she replied, hope it help to all applying to IBD grad in Hong Kong.

1-2 months? 👀 almost certain that can’t be right, so many IBD places are full already.
Original post by bong69rip420
1-2 months? 👀 almost certain that can’t be right, so many IBD places are full already.

How did you know that? I assume we can get the result before Chinese New Year or next week
Have anyone received invitation for job simulation for the Data Science graduate programme? I'm really bad in video interviews and hope to prepare as much as I can :smile:
Original post by Pac9696
Have anyone received invitation for job simulation for the Data Science graduate programme? I'm really bad in video interviews and hope to prepare as much as I can :smile:

It's not a video interview per se. You are posed with a question and you have some time to prepare your answer and then you record yourself answering the question. Would definitely recommend practicing recording yourself answering the question (even irrelevant ones) just to get some confidence and get used to it. Good Luck!
Original post by kautaruahabi
Has anyone got an AC for the data science scheme ??

I did the coding test in Dec 24 and haven't heard anything. You? Out of curiosity what degree program are data science applicants currently undertaking? Engineering? Economics?
Original post by swishfrank
I did the coding test in Dec 24 and haven't heard anything. You? Out of curiosity what degree program are data science applicants currently undertaking? Engineering? Economics?

nice! I haven't done any coding test yet:frown: I am a maths graduate though i think any STEM subject is welcome
Has anyone heard back from the internships
Original post by alexr19i8
Has anyone heard back from the internships

No, commercial banking. u?
Reply 592
Hopefully we will start to see some movement now that the Christmas holidays have ended.
Original post by J77mie
No, commercial banking. u?

nope. I have a feeling they're just going to reject everyone or drastically reduce their hirings due to covid and restrictions
How did you know that? I assume we can get the result before Chinese New Year or next week

Hi, may I know when you completed AC? or you are still waiting for AC?
Reply 595
has anyone heard back regarding Global Asset Management- Sales Graduate program yet?
Original post by PG2021
has anyone heard back regarding Global Asset Management- Sales Graduate program yet?

Nope! Just the "Very Interested" email some time ago! But I didn't see anyone heard back for this Grad Program! I know some have received rejection for Investment but no news for Sales!
Reply 597
Same, I applied for the Global Asset Management - Sales program in London, did the job simulation in November but still haven't heard from them :/
Original post by Hkt2020
Hi, may I know when you completed AC? or you are still waiting for AC?

Nope, I did IBD grad Job simulation on 17 Nov, hear nothing back but the HR confirmed they are working out, don't know why it takes so long?
Hi, I have applied and am waiting on a response for the job simulation, I think there is a programming test next from what I've heard (presumably on Codility).Would anyone be able to give me an indication of what to expect with these tests? Do they test database querying with SQL or anything? Or are they just kinda basic
xxx
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending