The Student Room Group

im confused about my sexuality!

I don´t know what i am. I´m not really big on labels but its been years of confusion and I need some opinions and somehow guidance.
When i was in 5th grade i had a best friend who is my neighbor, and we ended up kissing a lot (i don´t even know how, but i loved it) I don´t think I ever had a true emotional crush or relatioship with her , but in 7th grade we would have a lot of sexual intercourse after being kind of ¨together¨ for 4 years. I really really loved it and after i moved schools and we drifted apart, I found other girls in highschool. But i never really felt an emotional attachment or had a crush on these girls, I just really wanted to have sex with them and the thought of having sex with a guy .... is gross to me? but i love boys?? like i´ve only had true romantic feelings for guys but never in my life sexual... only sexual attraction towards girls.
I also have a best friend who came out as bisexual and i kinda wanna have sex with her now... but i genuinely think i can eventually have feelings for her. I´m just scared because my family is conservative...and hers is too. So ?? she doesn´t know i want to have sex with her. I came out to her about this issue two years ago when i was 14 and recently she came out to me as bisexual. So?? should i try to be like friends with benefits and see where it goes? and how would i approach the situation? because i doubted if i as bi based on only being sexually attracted to women but me and her have been best friends for a while and she´s beautiful, sweet, funny and just amazing... so maybe she might be my first true girl crush?
Don't jump to conclusions yet! You seem to be attracted to both boys and girls, I think u should take the time to explore these emotions and see where it takes you. And you had sex? I'm not entirely sure how old you are in 7th grade as live in Britain but I think u may have been a bit young and maybe enjoyed the sex more than the girl? Idk but my main advice would be just wait and see what happens
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I don´t know what i am. I´m not really big on labels but its been years of confusion and I need some opinions and somehow guidance.
When i was in 5th grade i had a best friend who is my neighbor, and we ended up kissing a lot (i don´t even know how, but i loved it) I don´t think I ever had a true emotional crush or relatioship with her , but in 7th grade we would have a lot of sexual intercourse after being kind of ¨together¨ for 4 years. I really really loved it and after i moved schools and we drifted apart, I found other girls in highschool. But i never really felt an emotional attachment or had a crush on these girls, I just really wanted to have sex with them and the thought of having sex with a guy .... is gross to me? but i love boys?? like i´ve only had true romantic feelings for guys but never in my life sexual... only sexual attraction towards girls.
I also have a best friend who came out as bisexual and i kinda wanna have sex with her now... but i genuinely think i can eventually have feelings for her. I´m just scared because my family is conservative...and hers is too. So ?? she doesn´t know i want to have sex with her. I came out to her about this issue two years ago when i was 14 and recently she came out to me as bisexual. So?? should i try to be like friends with benefits and see where it goes? and how would i approach the situation? because i doubted if i as bi based on only being sexually attracted to women but me and her have been best friends for a while and she´s beautiful, sweet, funny and just amazing... so maybe she might be my first true girl crush?

You need to tell her that you fancy her. The families are not relevant unless you or her tell them about your feelings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending