The girl I like haven't answered me for 3 days

Watch
shebk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We met on Zhihu(Chinese quora) , she was in a very low mood that time, I comforted her. We talked via wechat for 6 months, I guess she likes me, but I'm not sure.
She haven't replied my message for 3 days. On Monday, we talked quite much, but on Tuesday, she no longer replied me. I don't know if she is just busy or she doesn't actually like me. She is doing her doctor degree, just about to graduate, I know she is busy, but she seems abnormal to not reply me for 3 days. This never happened before.

What should I do? I'm not as excellent as her, I'm not very attractive , I'm not easy to get a girlfriend as good as her!
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by shebk)
We met on Zhihu(Chinese quora) , she was in a very low mood that time, I comforted her. We talked via wechat for 6 months, I guess she likes me, but I'm not sure.
She haven't replied my message for 3 days. On Monday, we talked quite much, but on Tuesday, she no longer replied me. I don't know if she is just busy or she doesn't actually like me. She is doing her doctor degree, just about to graduate, I know she is busy, but she seems abnormal to not reply me for 3 days. This never happened before.

What should I do? I'm not as excellent as her, I'm not very attractive , I'm not easy to get a girlfriend as good as her!
If she didn't like you, she wouldn't talk to you for 6 months. Maybe she is busy or has had urgent issues going on. Have you messaged/called her since? Are you able to go and see her to see if she's alright?
shebk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
If she didn't like you, she wouldn't talk to you for 6 months. Maybe she is busy or has had urgent issues going on. Have you messaged/called her since? Are you able to go and see her to see if she's alright?
Thank you for answer! I can't see her because I lose contact with her
Morebalanation
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
So you haven’t met irl?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Text her asking if shes doing alright. She could just be busy or something came up, if she really didnt want to talk to you I would assume she'd just straight out block you.
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Arrested by the Chinese secret police, probably.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ask her, she probably is busy. Try not to overthink too much
shebk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Text her asking if shes doing alright. She could just be busy or something came up, if she really didnt want to talk to you I would assume she'd just straight out block you.
She doesn't block me although I repeatedly send her message, I think she is busy or unwell
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (98)
13.71%
I'm not sure (32)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (223)
31.19%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.38%
I'm not a current university student (345)
48.25%

Watched Threads