The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

leeds university lecture capture

Hi,

Leeds students out there...
do the previous lecture captures disappear as you move into the next year? I was going to watch a couple of first year lectures as revision but they seem to be unavailable. I'm not sure if this is a glitch with minerva or if they are gone forever.
They are normally automatically removed after the end of the school year
The learning resources should still be available though
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by iElvendork
They are normally automatically removed after the end of the school year
The learning resources should still be available though

ok. thanks. can I ask for them back or is that unlikely to be possible? there were just one or two i wanted to catch up on
Original post by Anonymous
ok. thanks. can I ask for them back or is that unlikely to be possible? there were just one or two i wanted to catch up on

You could try,
They aren't fully deleted, as in previous years lecturers have been able to upload previous recorded lectures for that years students to watch (if there was a problem with a specific recording, or the lecture wasn't able to take place)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

Leeds students out there...
do the previous lecture captures disappear as you move into the next year? I was going to watch a couple of first year lectures as revision but they seem to be unavailable. I'm not sure if this is a glitch with minerva or if they are gone forever.

I can still watch old lectures going back almost three years, so for me they have not been removed.

Quick Reply

Latest