The Student Room Group

Breast Sagging

Hi! I’m a 16 year old girl and I am majorly self conscious about my breasts. I start puberty a bit later than average, I got my period when I was 14. My breasts were about a 32A when I was in freshman year in high school and they just didn’t seem full and my areola seemed big compared to the actual breast. I assumed that they would just get fuller over time, but it seems like they’re just growing outwards from the nipple. My areolas seem bigger compared to my actual boobs and they’re located at the bottom of my breasts. It looks like my breasts are sagging, but I’m only a 32B. My breasts also don’t have a very round shape, they nipples poke out. I was wondering if there’s any chance my breasts could get fuller and become more proportional to my nipples with time, as well as if there’s any chance I’ll get more boob below my nipples to make them perkier? Thank you!
I have no idea, but I relate :s-smilie: Saggy breasts make me feel like I'm in my 50s not 20s arghhh
My gf has worn a bed time bra to bed since she was about your age. She thinks it helps prevent sagging. She is 30 now and has really perky boobs that are 32dd. That might help. Also maybe some chest exercises could help
Also boobs come in all different shapes and sizes! There's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Quick Reply

Latest