Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Predicted grades

My predicted grades are ABC
A- textiles
B- Italian
C- maths
and I’m applying for interior design and architecture, the entry requirements are BBB / 120 points

Do you think I’ll get an offer? If so conditional? Unconditional?
Does the course page specifically say BBB or does it say BBB OR equivalent (aka 120 points) ? if it’s equivalent, and you produce a satisfactory portfolio I’d assume you’d get an offer. Conditional or unconditional depends on the uni
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
It says BBB or equivalent 120 points
Original post by Melissaex
It says BBB or equivalent 120 points

In which case in terms of grades you should be fine. You just need a good portfolio and personal statement :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
My predicted grades are ABC
A- textiles
B- Italian
C- maths
and I’m applying for interior design and architecture, the entry requirements are BBB / 120 points

Do you think I’ll get an offer? If so conditional? Unconditional?

Hi there,

It is great to hear that you are considering applying for our BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design course.

If you have A-level predicted grades A,B,C and relevant GCSEs (C/4 or above in English and Maths, either pending or achieved), @Himynameisdaisy is right, a decision would be made based on your portfolio. All outcomes are possible, including a conditional or unconditional offer.

Do reach out if you have any more questions and best of luck with your studies and application!

Andrea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending