The Student Room Group

Quitting university after you have enrolled?

Okay so I enrolled at university four days ago and I am having second thoughts.

Can I not go even though I have enrolled and student finance etc has been processed?

I think I’ve made bad decision here...
You can walk away nothing no one can do to you and you can go back home get your parents to collect you
Original post by Thisismyunitsr

Can I not go even though I have enrolled and student finance etc has been processed?

Its ok, some students naturally drop out in the first few weeks. Simply tell your course tutor and then the admin team from the department will arrange a refund of course fees. Any payments made for accommodation may be harder to get a refund on though. Take some time and decide what course you want to do, which uni you want to go to or even if uni is for you. Its your life; be happy.

Yes you can, but it depends on which uni as to when fee liability kicks in. Check this as soon as possible and how to leave. It will be on the website.
Check what happens with accommodation and most likely you will have to find a replacement, but unis might be a little more lenient.

You can’t possibly know in that short a time or make an informed decision give it a month or you’ll regret making the choice and then if you feel the same way speak to your pay and leave good luck k

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending