The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL BASc(Art and Science) 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anchorheart
Hey, ex-BAScer here! So competition for places on the course is quite intense (and grows every year as the course becomes more popular) so it's quite unlikely that you would be offered a place if you don't meet the requirements (they used to be AAA but were upped due to too many applicants).
You would have to achieve the A*AA in a mix of arts and sciences subjects (I think DT, Physics, Maths would all count as sciences so you might not meet the subject variety requirement).
Realise that that might all sound quite pessimistic (sorry!) but you can always email the admissions office to double check if you meet the subject/grades requirements. BASc often also offer a few more places via UCAS Extra if come results day you do meet the A*AA grades and still want to apply!

Hope that all helps but any more questions just ask!

Hi,
i know this is a year late, but i am applying for BASc this year and i was wondering if you think this is an employable course and if you have any advice for the questionnaire
- thank you
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
did u get in ?
Original post by lydia_liross
did u get in ?

Yeah, but now idk because I’ve heard some people say that they love it and other say that it isn’t that good.
Original post by serenes
hello! I applied for the BASc degree as well, and am planning to major in Societies with a minor in Health and Environment!! the UCL office has sent me a questionnaire to fill out, but there's one question on it that confuses me a bit - "how would your ideal employer describe you? (4 marks)"
has anyone else done the questionnaire and had any idea what to respond for this one yet? thanks n good luck to everyone! x

hi! this might be a bit late but I'm thinking of applying for this course to major in health and environment and minor in cultures. did you have to do any additional entrance exams for any missing a levels? i do biology, chemistry, english literature, would i need to do any more entrance exams or would i just be sent a questionnaire?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending