The Student Room Group

Thrush

Hello, I got in contact with my doctor and she prescribed me with some thrush treatment , I put the Canesten Pessary inside my vagina last night for it to dissolve, I can still see and feel it now is they normal
It should dissolve overnight. If you can see it, then you didn't put it in far enough. The instructions clearly state "Carefully insert the end of the applicator containing the pessary as gently and deeply into the vagina as possible. This is best achieved when lying on your back with your knees bent."

Fish what is left out and complete the course as directed.
Original post by Apachecow
It should dissolve overnight. If you can see it, then you didn't put it in far enough. The instructions clearly state "Carefully insert the end of the applicator containing the pessary as gently and deeply into the vagina as possible. This is best achieved when lying on your back with your knees bent."

Fish what is left out and complete the course as directed.

Not necessarily. Speaking from experience - as the pessary dissolves, bits will move down into the lower part of the vagina and onto underwear the next morning. I find that it takes 24 hours for it to dissolve completely.
Reply 3
Thank you, I looked again this morning and it wasn’t there , it didn’t come onto my nickers , so it must of just took longer for it to dissolve for me.

Quick Reply

Latest