The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Virtual Open Days - Find out for yourself what all the fuss is about...

Here at Loughborough, we're renown for our student experience and family community, so why not find out for yourself what this really means and if it's really true?

There's no better way for you to get a feel for life at Loughborough than to attend one of our virtual open days, taking place on Saturday 31 October and Saturday 28 November. I know it's not ideal having to do everything online, but we have tried to encapsulate the spirit of a physical open day, in our virtual one.

You'll be able to not only tune into course presentations and take a virtual tour around our stunning 440-acre campus, but you can chat live to our academic staff and students and other departments including accommodation, student services and the admissions team.

Let us help, guide and support you while you try and decide which universities will offer not only the best course, but the best overall student experience that matches your own unique personality.

You can find out more information about our upcoming open days and book yourself a place here.

I'm confident that you will see for yourself what a special place Loughborough is.

Good luck!!
Bindu
Reply 1
Original post by Loughborough University
Here at Loughborough, we're renown for our student experience and family community, so why not find out for yourself what this really means and if it's really true?

There's no better way for you to get a feel for life at Loughborough than to attend one of our virtual open days, taking place on Saturday 31 October and Saturday 28 November. I know it's not ideal having to do everything online, but we have tried to encapsulate the spirit of a physical open day, in our virtual one.

You'll be able to not only tune into course presentations and take a virtual tour around our stunning 440-acre campus, but you can chat live to our academic staff and students and other departments including accommodation, student services and the admissions team.

Let us help, guide and support you while you try and decide which universities will offer not only the best course, but the best overall student experience that matches your own unique personality.

You can find out more information about our upcoming open days and book yourself a place here.

I'm confident that you will see for yourself what a special place Loughborough is.

Good luck!!
Bindu

Hi
I am considering loughborough for 2022 entry. Is this virtual open day available to watch online somewhere?
When will the next one be?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Maryjo11
Hi
I am considering loughborough for 2022 entry. Is this virtual open day available to watch online somewhere?
When will the next one be?

Hi @Maryjo11

The next virtual open day will be end of June/July - we've not released dates yet as we're assessing how the COVID situation goes. You can sign up for alerts here: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/visit-us/open-days/

Have a look here for the last one which is for 2021 entry that'll give you a flavour of a virtual open day- https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/virtual-open-day/welcome/

Hope this helps :smile:
Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending