The Student Room Group

the golderz-would you rather

OK sometime new im doing

explain why if you can also make it more fun

1.Would you rather stuck in a cave for a day or stuck in an lift for a day?
2.Would you rather have excellent cooking skills or excellent organizing skills?
3. Would you rather never get angry or never get jealous?
4. Would you rather have a job where you sit all day or a job where you stand all day?
5. Would you rather a best friend or five really good friends?

hope you enjoy these :colondollar:

@LovelyMrFox
@Roses & Dreams
@Ellamayooo
@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31

@Brutal Bee
@Celtic Conjurer
@Rufus the red
@Synergy~
@Moonlight rain

@Hazelly
@BlackkQueen12
@macy_m
@Moonbow
@sunny.side.up
@\^_^/
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

1. I would rather be stuck in a lift. I don’t like darkness. :frown:
2. I already have excellent organisation skills and rubbish cooking skills and I’m fine with that. :biggrin:
3. Never get jealous. Anger is sometimes healthy.
4. A job where I sit all day. I’m lazy...
5. 5 really good friends. I don’t think there is such a thing as a best friend.
Stuck in a cave as long as I have good torches, another person with me and can eventually get out. I can explore. I would go nuts in a lift. I have a fear of getting stuck in a lift.

2.Would you rather have excellent cooking skills or excellent organizing skills?
Exxellent cooking skills. Need food everyday. Organising I am decent at anyway

Never get jealous. Anger is good sometimes.

4. Would you rather have a job where you sit all day or a job where you stand all day?
Sit all day. I can find a way to stand, move around etc. A job where I stand all day would mean I would be busy all day. And I don't like dry feet

Five really good friends. I have had one best friend and as amazing as it is, with 5 you can do more, what one person doesn't enjoy, another will.
ok for once i will do it

1.life cos i hate the dark:colondollar:
2.cooking skills so i can survive
3.angry cos i hate myself when im angry
4.sit all day it more relaxing
5.best friend for same reasons smka
oh and this is gonna replace goldies questions from now on so i hope people do these lol
Original post by Golderz Is Great
OK sometime new im doing

@LovelyMrFox
@Roses & Dreams
@Ellamayooo
@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@Brutal Bee
@Celtic Conjurer
@Rufus the red
@Synergy~
@Moonlight rain
@SoulfulTwist
@Hazelly
@BlackkQueen12
@macy_m
@Moonbow
@sunny.side.up
@\^_^/

1. In a lift because it has lights, and I'm not comfortable all by myself in a dark, cold cave :frown:
2. Cooking skills because you can be self-sufficient, but with bad organisation skills you can still get things done (plus my organisation is decent :wink:).
3. Never get jealous- jealousy stems anger that is far more powerful than emotions, and it makes the world toxic.
4. A job where I stand all day because I'm quite active.
5. A best friend- 5 really good friends can be 5 people who betray you, but a best friend would do anything to help (not that I know what it's like to have a best friend :redface:).
Haven't been tagged but meh I want to do it hehe:tongue:

1.Would you rather stuck in a cave for a day or stuck in a lift for a day?
- Stuck in a cave cus then I would have a place to actually go to the bathroom.....

- Well I already have such Marvellous organisation skills so cooking skills hehe

- Well I don't really get jealous cus Im grateful for the things I have but sometimes I do get angry hehe so never get angry

- A job where I sit all day as I have arthritis in my knees and standing all day would give me pain so sitting all day would help ease the pain.

- I have 4 best friends and 16 close friends but I know for a fact that when you have best friends they would do anything to help you whereas your close friends may not so Im going with a best friend on this one.
Lift.

Organising.

Jealous.

Sit.

Best friend.
Reply 8
Cave please :afraid: Lifts scare me enough when Im only in them for 30 seconds :sadnod:
Cooking. I cant cook for the life of me :cry2:
Angry. I get angry a lot and have a hard time controlling it sometimes, not so much jealous.
Stand. Im already too lazy, I dont need another excuse to sit.
One best friend. I typically avoid friend groups, they're always way too problematic with a lot of drama.
Reply 9
OK sometime new im doing

@LovelyMrFox
@Roses & Dreams
@Ellamayooo
@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@Brutal Bee
@Celtic Conjurer
@Rufus the red
@Synergy~
@Moonlight rain
@SoulfulTwist
@Hazelly
@BlackkQueen12
@macy_m
@Moonbow
@sunny.side.up
@\^_^/

1. a cave i'm terrifed of hights and being stuck in smalls spaces so no lifts and i think acave would be fun if i was with a friend
2.umm im bad at both so can i have both:colondollar:
3.i think never get jealous cuz then you feel worse about yourself
4.i would rather sit all day cuz you know standing will hurt your legs and feet
5.have 5 really good friends cuz who wants friends who talk behind your back but you have one best friend
Original post by Roses & Dreams
1. In a lift because it has lights, and I'm not comfortable all by myself in a dark, cold cave :frown:
2. Cooking skills because you can be self-sufficient, but with bad organisation skills you can still get things done (plus my organisation is decent :wink:).
3. Never get jealous- jealousy stems anger that is far more powerful than emotions, and it makes the world toxic.
4. A job where I stand all day because I'm quite active.
5. A best friend- 5 really good friends can be 5 people who betray you, but a best friend would do anything to help (not that I know what it's like to have a best friend :redface:).

thats sad roses maybe tsr can combine to give you a best friend:smile:
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Haven't been tagged but meh I want to do it hehe:tongue:

1.Would you rather stuck in a cave for a day or stuck in a lift for a day?
- Stuck in a cave cus then I would have a place to actually go to the bathroom.....

- Well I already have such Marvellous organisation skills so cooking skills hehe

- Well I don't really get jealous cus Im grateful for the things I have but sometimes I do get angry hehe so never get angry

- A job where I sit all day as I have arthritis in my knees and standing all day would give me pain so sitting all day would help ease the pain.

- I have 4 best friends and 16 close friends but I know for a fact that when you have best friends they would do anything to help you whereas your close friends may not so Im going with a best friend on this one.

i cant tag your name thats why:biggrin:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Cave please :afraid: Lifts scare me enough when Im only in them for 30 seconds :sadnod:
Cooking. I cant cook for the life of me :cry2:
Angry. I get angry a lot and have a hard time controlling it sometimes, not so much jealous.
Stand. Im already too lazy, I dont need another excuse to sit.
One best friend. I typically avoid friend groups, they're always way too problematic with a lot of drama.

yes but wat about elevators lol:colondollar:
i cant tag your name thats why:biggrin:

ahhhhh k - yh everyone has trouble tagging me and they all just put @Zara now lol
Reply 14
yes but wat about elevators lol:colondollar:

Isnt an elevator the same thing as a lift? :redface:
thats sad roses maybe tsr can combine to give you a best friend:smile:

Highly doubt it, it's probably something to do with me more than anything else :redface:
OK sometime new im doing

@LovelyMrFox
@Roses & Dreams
@Ellamayooo
@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@Brutal Bee
@Celtic Conjurer
@Rufus the red
@Synergy~
@Moonlight rain
@SoulfulTwist
@Hazelly
@BlackkQueen12
@macy_m
@Moonbow
@sunny.side.up
@\^_^/

1. I'd rather be stuck in a cave because I could explore and not get bored. :nuts:
2. Excellent cooking skills because I'm already an amazing organizer!
3. Never get jealous because I feel like anger is a good feeling to have ( especially in some situations ).
4. Sit all day because I would get tired of standing!!! :erm: My legs would defintely go numb.
5. One best friend because I'd rather have one person I could talk to anything about, then 5 friends who are kind of just there. Quality or Quanity.
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
ahhhhh k - yh everyone has trouble tagging me and they all just put @Zara now lol

if i dont tag you and you see this you can still do i though i only tag people who have done previous things and friends etc if i miss you by mistake you can do it anyway:u:
if i dont tag you and you see this you can still do i though i only tag people who have done previous things and friends etc if i miss you by mistake you can do it anyway:u:

ahh, k thx goldie! :hugs:
Original post by Roses & Dreams
Highly doubt it, it's probably something to do with me more than anything else :redface:

no i think you are great roses and kind and clever......its a shame you have few friends but i only have a few really:frown:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Isnt an elevator the same thing as a lift? :redface:

yes it was a joke i like you know what a lift is.....i was wondering when i did question if i should put lift/elevator for my Americans friends lol:smile:
Original post by sunny.side.up
1. I'd rather be stuck in a cave because I could explore and not get bored. :nuts:
2. Excellent cooking skills because I'm already an amazing organizer!
3. Never get jealous because I feel like anger is a good feeling to have ( especially in some situations ).
4. Sit all day because I would get tired of standing!!! :erm: My legs would defintely go numb.
5. One best friend because I'd rather have one person I could talk to anything about, then 5 friends who are kind of just there. Quality or Quanity.

loads of tsr are great organizers it seems..............so organized they can spend all day on tsr lol:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending