The Student Room Group

Applying to uni as a foundation year student

How would I go about this
Original post by gk06
How would I go about this

You apply via UCAS in the same way you did last year. The only differences would be that you're applying with actual grades rather than predicted grades (so any offers will be unconditional) and that your referee should be your current university rather than your old school / college.
Most universities dont accept another universities foundation year students. A foundation year is meant for the university you take it only.

Quick Reply