The Student Room Group

RAF

Hi I have applied to join the RAF as a Weapons System Operator and have just recently booked a date for OASC.I was wondering if anyone has recently completed OASC and has any tips or can highlight any areas for preparation. This is the last hurdle for me in whats been a very lengthy joining process due to Covid and I'd be devastated if it went tits up now. (I'm not after any shortcuts, just advice). Thanks!
Reply 1
Advice would be to type OASC into the search bar tbh. I haven't been myself but I have read countless posts, all with great levels of detail on OASC as a layout and in advice. Have a look around and you'll feel far more prepared.
Original post by JT4444
Advice would be to type OASC into the search bar tbh. I haven't been myself but I have read countless posts, all with great levels of detail on OASC as a layout and in advice. Have a look around and you'll feel far more prepared.

Hard to give advice because the whole purpose of OASC is to find out if you're right for the role, and that's something to can't really fake. It's changed a fair bit since I went through anyway!

Just be confident in yourself. You've done well to get there. Enjoy the experience. Allow yourself plenty of time in the mornings ect. Don't stress! Good luck mate

Quick Reply

Latest