The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Experience with Unilodgers

I'm looking at accommodation for next year and noticed that some of the places on Unilodgers look pretty good and not too expensive. I was just wondering if anyone might have used Unilodgers before and be able to share your experiences.
Original post by A+B+C
I'm looking at accommodation for next year and noticed that some of the places on Unilodgers look pretty good and not too expensive. I was just wondering if anyone might have used Unilodgers before and be able to share your experiences.

The place I book via unilodgers is good, but I would not recommend unilodgers. They promise an Amazon voucher, but I received nothing after waiting for 5 whole months. Emailed them and they either ignored you or they would say they are processing it at the moment.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Beware. Very bad customer service. Chatroom people can't help and senior people don't care. My son booked a room in Aberystwyth and cancelled next day, well within the 14day cooling off period on 5th January. Still waiting for deposit refund.
I have been waiting for a refund of my deposit since the 11th of February 2022. I cancelled my booking within the cooking period and it’s been close to a month waiting. They even ignore my emails nowWhatever you do, do not book with them! At all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending