The Student Room Group

a thread to motivate you

hi, idk u but i just wanna say that whatever ur doing, i believe in u. u got this! u may not be feeling as motivated today but what's most important is that u showed up and ur putting in effort. even if it is minimal, it's still an effort! so keep pushing urself, bc eventually, u'll get there. all the stress and worry rn is temporary - remember that <3
Reply 1
thank you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
hi, idk u but i just wanna say that whatever ur doing, i believe in u. u got this! u may not be feeling as motivated today but what's most important is that u showed up and ur putting in effort. even if it is minimal, it's still an effort! so keep pushing urself, bc eventually, u'll get there. all the stress and worry rn is temporary - remember that <3

I definitely feel motivated by this:u:
(edited 3 years ago)
Aww thank you, same goes darl 💞
Original post by Anonymous

🙏🙏🙏🙏
Reply 5
Original post by yasminh3
thank you :smile:

ur welcome :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending