The Student Room Group

JLL graduate scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sustainablegrl1
Hi, just wondering if you have heard anything back from KF yet?

They said early this week to me too so maybe late this eve/tomorrow
Original post by lydiamaycarter98
They said early this week to me too so maybe late this eve/tomorrow

Thank you so much! Good Luck
Has everyone had their assessment days at JLL? How was it?
Reply 183

I haven’t
Hi, I have also applied to KF graduate scheme and still waiting to hear back regarding the assessment centre stage, is anyone else the same? They said we would find out on Friday.

Hey, no not yet - hopefully tonight and tomorrow :smile: !!
For those waiting on KF - does your application status on the KF portal read “Interview” ?

I’m not sure whether this is them marking my status as “interview” for the video interview I completed, or whether it’s the next stage but no email has been sent?

Fingers crossed for everyone!
I had a JLL assessment day on Wednesday 13th, but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone else from that one or even a later one heard any indication either way of whether they've progressed?
I've had mixed messages from both the day and a brief email exchange with the recruitment team on when we may hear back. The last said hopefully before the end of last week.
Original post by Archie26
For those waiting on KF - does your application status on the KF portal read “Interview” ?

I’m not sure whether this is them marking my status as “interview” for the video interview I completed, or whether it’s the next stage but no email has been sent?

Fingers crossed for everyone!

My account said Interview at the Assessment Centre stage for Knight Frank, and still says that now even though I didn’t progress past that.

It still does now and I’ve been rejected haha, just keep checking your email!
Original post by FitzHarris
I had a JLL assessment day on Wednesday 13th, but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone else from that one or even a later one heard any indication either way of whether they've progressed?
I've had mixed messages from both the day and a brief email exchange with the recruitment team on when we may hear back. The last said hopefully before the end of last week.

I had my assessment day on the 13th and was made an offer last Thursday. I'm a regional office and region offices have an independent process which is shorter than Londons (I think), but I imagine all offers will be soon if they haven't already.

Have you got any other companies on the Horizon?
Ah sorry to hear :/ when did they let you know if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by mattress96
My account said Interview at the Assessment Centre stage for Knight Frank, and still says that now even though I didn’t progress past that.

Original post by graduate-
I had my assessment day on the 13th and was made an offer last Thursday. I'm a regional office and region offices have an independent process which is shorter than Londons (I think), but I imagine all offers will be soon if they haven't already.

Have you got any other companies on the Horizon?

Well done, that's excellent! Have you accepted the offer? Do you mind sharing which office it was, as my application was also regional.

I do in fact have another offer that I'm stalling until I hear back from JLL - hence my slight anxiousness to understand where the process might be up to.
Original post by FitzHarris
Well done, that's excellent! Have you accepted the offer? Do you mind sharing which office it was, as my application was also regional.

I do in fact have another offer that I'm stalling until I hear back from JLL - hence my slight anxiousness to understand where the process might be up to.

Thank you! And yes I have accepted. Not at all, I applied for the Manchester office which only made one offer, but not sure about other regions. What office did you apply for?

That's amazing that you already have an offer though! Do you mind me asking where at?
Original post by mattress96

Just me being hopeful then! Haha

Was this for last years recruitment?
Thank you! And yes I have accepted. Not at all, I applied for the Manchester office which only made one offer, but not sure about other regions. What office did you apply for?

That's amazing that you already have an offer though! Do you mind me asking where at?

What Pathway did you go for at JLL?
Original post by route255
What Pathway did you go for at JLL?

Commercial pathway and a building surveyor has been made an offer too.
Commercial pathway and a building surveyor has been made an offer too.

Hi! Congratulations on your offer! Are you cognate or non-cognate? Also, did you have previous experience in real estate? I find it interesting to see how much this helps!
Original post by Synurah
Hi! Congratulations on your offer! Are you cognate or non-cognate? Also, did you have previous experience in real estate? I find it interesting to see how much this helps!

Hi! Thank you 😊

I'm cognate, I did a 6 week internship at Cushman & Wakefield in my secund year (2019).

I would say the most important thing is getting across your personality, don't let the fact its virtual or an 'assessment centre' put you off, display your individuality.

If there's anything else I can help with let me know!
Original post by lydiamaycarter98
Ah sorry to hear :/ when did they let you know if you don’t mind me asking?

Probably 3/4 weeks ago now?
Original post by Archie26
Just me being hopeful then! Haha

Was this for last years recruitment?

No this year

Quick Reply

Latest