xtommyx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

I've always been drawn to both medicine and law and I've recently discovered that I firmly want to do law. I, however, have already applied for medicine and am unsure of what to do or what options I have. Any help and advice would be appreciated!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xtommyx)
Hi everyone,

I've always been drawn to both medicine and law and I've recently discovered that I firmly want to do law. I, however, have already applied for medicine and am unsure of what to do or what options I have. Any help and advice would be appreciated!
Reject them all. Use your 5th option to apply to Law (if you haven't used your 5th option yet)

Otherwise wait until next year, apply to Law via UCAS Extra / Clearing. Sorted.
vnupe
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xtommyx)
Hi everyone,

Its easier to get onto a GDL course or whatever the new course/path is than it will be to start/get accepted onto a Med School course.

If you like both “equally” (whatever that means, then start your med school degree and pursue Law after qualification.

If you have a burning desire to do law, then what the other poster said is probably your best bet... Bon chance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (249)
57.24%
I don't have everything I need (186)
42.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise