The Student Room Group

Sheffield International Foundation year to Dentistry

Hi

I have been offered a place at the Sheffield international foundation year to dentistry, which is a foundation year and upon successful completion, I will enrol onto BDS Dentistry at Sheffield.

Although this is al alternative route for international students, I am a home student born in London and have been offered a place there too.

I am worried about funding, as t eh fees for this year alone are £20,000. Will I be covered through student loan? Will I get any financial support for this fee as it is impossible for me to pay for this through my own pocket.

Thanks
Reply 1
That’s interesting... I have been offered a conditional offer at the Sheffield international foundation year to dentistry too. But I will have to get AAA for AS in June 2021 to get a place. I am an international student who is doing AS this year.
Reply 2
I have the same offer! Except my offer is conditional on AAB as I am not international so it’s slightly lower for me. If you don’t mind me asking, are the fees listed for you the same as for me? And how are you going about paying them? I’m just a bit concerned as my careers advisor at college has said that I will not be eligible for normal student finance as this is an international course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending