The Student Room Group

Would you date someone who voted a Labour😠?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rufus the red
Fear not, the (extremely handsome and witty) OP on the lib dem equivalent of this thread is not on anon. :yep:

Oy!
Says yourself.
That is called self-promotion.
sure, we could have interesting role-play... i could be a strapping policeman & she could be a striking coal miner etc
Original post by Anonymous
Oy!
Says yourself.
That is called self-promotion.

You clicked on the link: it worked. :tongue:
And yes, it is. :yep:
Original post by IWMTom
Fixed your post for you. Reported for anon abuse.

Purely out of curiosity, I'm not challenging you or anything, but why is this post deemed anon abuse? I thought the use of anon was for anything someone might want to keep private. Does political opinion not fall under that?
Probably not.
Definitely not if they were a party member, active campaigner, activist or sjw.
Reply 25
Original post by chloenix
Purely out of curiosity, I'm not challenging you or anything, but why is this post deemed anon abuse? I thought the use of anon was for anything someone might want to keep private. Does political opinion not fall under that?

Political opinion belongs in the DACA section or Chat, both of which do not have the anonymous function. The OP switched it to the Relationship section to be able to use it even though the post has nothing to do with a relationship issue. Thats what abusing the function is.
(edited 3 years ago)
Better than Tory/UKIP voters.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Political opinion belongs in the DACA section which does not have the anonymous function. The OP switched it to the Relationship section to be able to use it even though the post has nothing to do with a relationship issue. Thats what abusing the function is.

Well what if I just found out that the person I was dating voted for Labour?!?
Reply 28
Well what if I just found out that the person I was dating voted for Labour?!?

Fairs :tongue:
Reply 29
Original post by chloenix

It's the wrong section.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Political opinion belongs in the DACA section which does not have the anonymous function. The OP switched it to the Relationship section to be able to use it even though the post has nothing to do with a relationship issue. Thats what abusing the function is.

Ohhh that makes sense I didn't see that it was in Relationships.
Why would politics influence who you date?
Same response as I gave in the other thread

Yeah
Doesn’t matter to me how they vote, as long as they don’t bring it to the bedroom.
Reply 33
Original post by Pugglet
Same response as I gave in the other thread

Yeah
Doesn’t matter to me how they vote, as long as they don’t bring it to the bedroom.

So a cardboard cutout of BoJo is out of the question then? :laugh:
Why would politics influence who you date?

Compatibility, shared values and ambitions.
A lot of people are not open to dating members or supporters of the: BNP, Christian Peoples Alliance, CPB, IRSP, NF, RCPBML, SWP and WRP.
Original post by IWMTom
So a cardboard cutout of BoJo is out of the question then? :laugh:

As long as it’s not in my bedroom

Spoiler

Reply 36
Original post by Pugglet
As long as it’s not in my bedroom

Spoiler

Fine that's it, you're getting a Nick Clegg cutout :h:
Original post by IWMTom
Fine that's it, you're getting a Nick Clegg cutout :h:

I mean that’s nice and central :wink: but why?
Reply 38
Original post by Pugglet
I mean that’s nice and central :wink: but why?

Well I mean, you can go further left if you want, but I don't think a Stalin cutout would be particularly great at bringing in the fellas :laugh:

Spoiler

Original post by IWMTom
Well I mean, you can go further left if you want, but I don't think a Stalin cutout would be particularly great at bringing in the fellas :laugh:

Spoiler

It might freak the boyf out slightly tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending