The Student Room Group

I´m Bisexual, AMA

AMA !!! I love doing these, let me know if you want more!! This AMA lasts until 10pm American time
(edited 3 years ago)
Pancakes or waffle?
Pancakes 4evs !! Also how do u guys change ur profile pic
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TheRainbowCat
Pancakes 4evs !!

Good choice I agree :h:
:smile:
Reply 5
You're American?
What age did you realize or come to terms with your sexuality?

( ps, you can change your avatar here! :ninja: )
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You're American?
What age did you realize or come to terms with your sexuality?

( ps, you can change your avatar here! :ninja: )

Thanks for the link! I just joined today so I still need some help :smile:
Thank you for the link! I´m new here so I still need a little help :smile:
I was gonna come out to my parents, family, school, friends, Roblox, etc., so if you guys have any tips thank you so much! I haven´t come out just yet tho :frown: Also is it ok for an 11 year old 5th grade girl to question/change her sexuality? I wanna know if anyone here is LGBTQ+ as well!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
I was gonna come out to my parents, family, school, friends, Roblox, etc., so if you guys have any tips thank you so much! I haven´t come out just yet tho :frown: Also is it ok for an 11 year old 5th grade girl to question/change her sexuality? I wanna know if anyone here is LGBTQ+ as well!

I am not sure of the age limit on TSR but 11 is pretty young for this site! :redface: Maybe you ought to review the guidelines?
5th grade is a grade that you're starting to grow up with a lot of confusing feelings, especially with sexuality thrown in there. You only started questioning last month, take things slow and at your own pace. If you want to come out thats fine but you seem hesitant and unsure (?), so dont feel pressured into it :nah:
Im gay and quite a bit older than you, I started questioning my sexuality around your age ( age 12 I think it was ). It is not an abnormal age to start thinking about those things if you feel them.
I am not sure of the age limit on TSR but 11 is pretty young for this site! :redface: Maybe you ought to review the guidelines?
5th grade is a grade that you're starting to grow up with a lot of confusing feelings, especially with sexuality thrown in there. You only started questioning last month, take things slow and at your own pace. If you want to come out thats fine but you seem hesitant and unsure (?), so dont feel pressured into it :nah:
Im gay and quite a bit older than you, I started questioning my sexuality around your age ( age 12 I think it was ). It is not an abnormal age to start thinking about those things if you feel them.

I don´t know, I think 11 is fine but that´s your opinion, not trying to step on anyone´s toes here but yeah, I am kinda unsure, I mean I´ve been straight my whole life and I just started picturing the American dream and thatś how it tuned out. I can´t describe it but you´re the best! I couldn´t ask for a better friend, even if you are a bit older than me and a few countries over. And I am single, still dating opposite sex, also I have another question, is it ok to be scared of sex/making love? Idk, started thinking about it and I wanna adopt not make kids.
(edited 3 years ago)
I thought about it for a while and I want to adopt kids, not make them because I am kinda scared of sex/making love. I know I´m only 11 but dear God, I just get overwhelmed with thoughts, like before I discovered I might have a past life, plus ther gifts and abilities, IDK tho just..I need a virtual hug lol
Reply 12
I don´t know, I think 11 is fine but that´s your opinion, not trying to step on anyone´s toes here but yeah, I am kinda unsure, I mean I´ve been straight my whole life and I just started picturing the American dream and thatś how it tuned out. I can´t describe it but you´re the best! I couldn´t ask for a better friend, even if you are a bit older than me and a few countries over. And I am single, still dating opposite sex, also I have another question, is it ok to be scared of sex/making love? Idk, started thinking about it and I wanna adopt not make kids.

My opinion on what ages are acceptable is irrelevant and equally yours. This site's demographic is not aimed towards young children.
Dont rush your childhood, you have the rest of your life to worry about such things.
Please do be careful online.
My opinion on what ages are acceptable is irrelevant and equally yours. This site's demographic is not aimed towards young children.
Dont rush your childhood, you have the rest of your life to worry about such things.
Please do be careful online.

I think that you have to be 12+ for TSR but I don't know.

Quick Reply

Latest