The Student Room Group

hi please read and give your opinions

okay so theres a guy and he wanted to meet up and everything, we got really close but then he randomly started soft blocking me using stupid excuses like i got a new sim or i got a new phone. which makes no sense. i gave him a lot of chances as he kept lying to me again and again but i only did it bc i liked him.... fast foward he messaged me but i aired it (ignored) it for two weeks then i replied saying sorry didnt see it and he said hey whats up? and i said nothing much wa sjust replying to your message. and then i was like hows mocks? (hes in year 13) and hes like good you? i was like good too and that i just overthink about evrything a lot. and hes like same and then i was confused. so i asked him same to what? and he said overthinking . so i said okay im here for you if you wanna talk rant anything idm. and he said its nothing serious and just life in general so i replied oh okay lol up to you i guess.

I sent that ^ message (oh okay lol up to you i guess) on the 4th of december . its been 11 days and hes always active and replying to other people but he hasnt replied to me? im confused ? we were so close and then he randomly stops talking he didnt even react to it or anything like he normally does.

i actually caught feelings for him ngl (only my mate knows) i didnt tell this guy as i was going to but he hasnt even replied to my message and has read receipts off too....

what do i do? any help advice?
Wait until he texts back and ask him why he's ignoring you.

Spoiler

Cut him off. If he’s not going to give you the time to answer you and is acting likes he’s not interested in you he’s probably not Interested or at least not In the same way you are. Even if you’ve caught feelings for him, it’s best to stop engaging in his games and move on. In the long run you’ll be better off.
He's probably lost interest or is chatting to a lot of other girls at the same time, might be looking for hookups & backup options.
Best for you to move on and casually chat online with a few other guys.
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
He's probably lost interest or is chatting to a lot of other girls at the same time, might be looking for hookups & backup options.
Best for you to move on and casually chat online with a few other guys.

yeah i guess idm i am talking to a few other guys rn so it doesnt matter much but its still idk how to explain it. im going to block him on veverything now im going to move on i guess
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Cut him off. If he’s not going to give you the time to answer you and is acting likes he’s not interested in you he’s probably not Interested or at least not In the same way you are. Even if you’ve caught feelings for him, it’s best to stop engaging in his games and move on. In the long run you’ll be better off.

he said he liked me but its complicated he knows my sister and if she finds out we ended up this close shell :angry: me . its so complicated but i think im too young for him hes going uni in 2021 lmao
Reply 6
Original post by parkerrr
Wait until he texts back and ask him why he's ignoring you.

Spoiler

yeah i might idk if he even replies... but i decided even if he does im not going to reply hes fked up a lot of times yet i give him so many chances again and again hes done this before but replied after a month saying hey . its REALLY annoying
okay so theres a guy and he wanted to meet up and everything, we got really close but then he randomly started soft blocking me using stupid excuses like i got a new sim or i got a new phone. which makes no sense. i gave him a lot of chances as he kept lying to me again and again but i only did it bc i liked him.... fast foward he messaged me but i aired it (ignored) it for two weeks then i replied saying sorry didnt see it and he said hey whats up? and i said nothing much wa sjust replying to your message. and then i was like hows mocks? (hes in year 13) and hes like good you? i was like good too and that i just overthink about evrything a lot. and hes like same and then i was confused. so i asked him same to what? and he said overthinking . so i said okay im here for you if you wanna talk rant anything idm. and he said its nothing serious and just life in general so i replied oh okay lol up to you i guess.

I sent that ^ message (oh okay lol up to you i guess) on the 4th of december . its been 11 days and hes always active and replying to other people but he hasnt replied to me? im confused ? we were so close and then he randomly stops talking he didnt even react to it or anything like he normally does.

i actually caught feelings for him ngl (only my mate knows) i didnt tell this guy as i was going to but he hasnt even replied to my message and has read receipts off too....

what do i do? any help advice?

Ouch, that sucks, my ex-crush was like this too, every time I tried to start a conversation, her would just ghost me or say I'm annoying. It hurts, but my best advice here is to move on, this guy doesn't seem like a very good person. Hang in there, one day you'll find a better guy! :smile:
I had the same experience with a guy I had a crush on. We would constantly message from the moment we woke up to the second we went to bed. This lasted a few months. It was two weeks before my birthday and he asked me if I wanted to hand out so I arranged it and after he said that he started to do the exact same thing that you described. I was heartbroken. After a month of him slowly ghosting me and me really trying to cling on to what was left of the friendship he totally ghosted me. I was upset at the time but eventually I got over it and then he started to message again so I totally blanked him. Your way better than that. Don't let him get you down. Eventually you'll get over it and be stronger for it.
Reply 9
Original post by Popstar24
I had the same experience with a guy I had a crush on. We would constantly message from the moment we woke up to the second we went to bed. This lasted a few months. It was two weeks before my birthday and he asked me if I wanted to hand out so I arranged it and after he said that he started to do the exact same thing that you described. I was heartbroken. After a month of him slowly ghosting me and me really trying to cling on to what was left of the friendship he totally ghosted me. I was upset at the time but eventually I got over it and then he started to message again so I totally blanked him. Your way better than that. Don't let him get you down. Eventually you'll get over it and be stronger for it.

awwww omd. yeah this guy ghosts me then randomly pops up... i dont think he is going to pop up again as hes turning 18 in december he said and ive just turned 16 and he feels the age gap is weird i think , we were more than friends im negl kinda like f w benefits you could say? okay we like sexted you could say? but he wanted to meet up to do more than just online but i said no im not ready for that ....

yeah its been a hard month i guess i realised i liked him a lot more than i thought i did lmao and i was gonna tell him but he hasnt replied.... im not going to tell him anymore if he replies im going to air. Thank you xx
Original post by DeConfusedGirl
Ouch, that sucks, my ex-crush was like this too, every time I tried to start a conversation, her would just ghost me or say I'm annoying. It hurts, but my best advice here is to move on, this guy doesn't seem like a very good person. Hang in there, one day you'll find a better guy! :smile:

thank you! im trying my best to get over him! xx
thank you! im trying my best to get over him! xx

Your welcome, and good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending