The Student Room Group

Interview process

Hi. I was just wondering how do most unis offer places? Is it a scoring system when you have your interview? I received an email from edge hill the day after my interview saying they are not making a decision on my application yet so to give others that have applied the same fairness (which I completely understand) but then see people with offers so it confused me a little. Just wondered how do they offer places. Thank you :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
For most subjects, an interview is not required. However, for nursing &midwifery, you have to pass an interview in addition to your initial application being satisfactory to the university. When they offer an interview is entirely up to the university.
Reply 2
Original post by Emily_B
For most subjects, an interview is not required. However, for nursing &midwifery, you have to pass an interview in addition to your initial application being satisfactory to the university. When they offer an interview is entirely up to the university.

I have had an interview but had an email the day after saying they are not making a decision on my application until everyone who has applied and been offered an interview has theirs to be fair but then I have seen people applying for the same course, being offered places at the same uni so it just confused me on how they offer places and just wondered if anyone know 👍🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending