The Student Room Group

as a 23 year old man, would you date an 18 year old woman?

some (alot) of you may not be 23 but try your best to imagine yourself, or remember yourself as this age . Would you?
so im kinda in a fwb position with a 23 year old man, im 17 but age of consent for me is 17 so its fine but i think that its ok. i mean when i turn 18 we plan on becoming more but i see nothing wrong with it as long as its legal.
I would probably find someone my own age.
Reply 3
Personally, no.
I'm turning 18 in like a few days so obvs don't know what its like being 23, but some of my friends have dated guys a few years older than them. Sometimes it seemed really weird and inappropriate but sometimes it worked. I guess it comes down to the maturity of the girl - has she dated a lot before? Is she like quite resilient and independent? Do u feel like equals in the relationship? I guess if the girl is pretty mature and doesn't feel weird about the situation it might be ok. Maybe better to wait til she'd lived away from home for a bit (like if she's doing uni next year) cos I guess u grow up and mature quite a lot when u have to live alone
I don't see anything wrong with it even tho I'm not 23 years old but 17. its only 5 years different no big deal, just think about like when she is 25 years old you will be 30. no a big gap.
Original post by nickymoon22
I don't see anything wrong with it even tho I'm not 23 years old but 17. its only 5 years different no big deal, just think about like when she is 25 years old you will be 30. no a big gap.

This. 5 years is nothing. Although if you're 14 and they're 19, it's a big gap. But even 10 years can be insignificant, like 36-26 or something. It all depends on your ages. 23-18 I think is fine.
Original post by Anonymous
some (alot) of you may not be 23 but try your best to imagine yourself, or remember yourself as this age . Would you?

I would as its legal and the age of content is 18. But as 18 year olds are still young and maturing so I would recommend finding someone your own age.
Reply 8
yes. why not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending