The Student Room Group

I am officially freaked out

Okay this is gonna sound rly weird so bare with me. So a few days ago in my dream I remember putting a bit of sellotape on my razor (weird ik) and the next day I was hiding my razor from my mum and I used a bit of sellotape to hide it (don’t ask) and then I realised after that I dreamt about that. In my next dream I remember seeing a certain pattern and the next day I was putting stickers on my fake nails (I was bored okay) and they were butterfly stickers that I had completely forgotten about and I was cutting them up and stuff and after I had finished I realised it was the exact same pattern that I saw in my dream... last night I dreamt that my sister moved the sofa so she could open the door even though the sofa wasn’t in the way (odd ik) and this morning I came downstairs and the sofa had been moved!

Three nights in a row my dreams have “predicted the future” it’s kinda creeping me out now!!!
That has happened to me before
Once I dreamt I would buy clothes, coincidentally I went shopping the next day and found cheap clothes that were discounted in Next.
Once I dreamt I would get a new phone, 1 week later later my parents bought me one.

It is your mind imagining things that you like
Do not be so superstitious
Original post by Anonymous
Okay this is gonna sound rly weird so bare with me. So a few days ago in my dream I remember putting a bit of sellotape on my razor (weird ik) and the next day I was hiding my razor from my mum and I used a bit of sellotape to hide it (don’t ask) and then I realised after that I dreamt about that. In my next dream I remember seeing a certain pattern and the next day I was putting stickers on my fake nails (I was bored okay) and they were butterfly stickers that I had completely forgotten about and I was cutting them up and stuff and after I had finished I realised it was the exact same pattern that I saw in my dream... last night I dreamt that my sister moved the sofa so she could open the door even though the sofa wasn’t in the way (odd ik) and this morning I came downstairs and the sofa had been moved!

Three nights in a row my dreams have “predicted the future” it’s kinda creeping me out now!!!

I've dream about little things like breaking my nail and it happened or bigger things like someone's true colours when I ask for guidance. You should explore that side of yourself, it's an amazing gift 🙂
@deadroseex
lool this happens to me as well

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by ruru06
@deadroseex

Spoiler

Oh shush I was starting to think I was gonna be a reality star or some sh*t
Damn turns out it happens to everyone🥲
Oh shush I was starting to think I was gonna be a reality star or some sh*t
Damn turns out it happens to everyone🥲

you got gassed for a second 😂😂
although you are right it is weird how its "normal" for us to dream what's going to happen in the future
Original post by ruru06
@deadroseex

Spoiler

For real! I swear it happens to everyone 😂 it’s not deep but maybe it’s their first time.
Reply 9
Original post by deadroseex
For real! I swear it happens to everyone 😂 it’s not deep but maybe it’s their first time.

Yep it was that’s why I was so freaked out😂😂😂
this has never happened to me :bawling:

Spoiler

That happens to everyone though .
happens to me all the time too
Reply 13
You probably got the idea to use sellotape from your dream.
If you had forgotten the nails, how can you be sure it wasnt a fake memory?
Is that something your sister does often? Or something she has done before that you subconsciously noticed but didnt come to the front of your mind as something to take note of?

I doubt you are predicting the future. Once you are looking for something ( in this case examples of how you could be a mind reader ), it is easier to spot all the ways it could be a possibility.
Reply 14

I suspect placebo. Human beings have the ability to warp their memories conveniently to their own liking. And this can happen without you even knowing about it.
I struggle with long term memory because so much of it has been warped that I know most of it isn't true. Everyone probably struggles with it in this sense, though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending