The Student Room Group

Failing my second year

Hi, I'm in my second year and have been struggling with university work so far, motivation is low but I really want to pass at least. I'm failing in two modules and might even get 0% in one of them. Is it still possible to resit? Seems hopeless but I can't give up if there's still a chance at having another go at the modules
Original post by JasonRooter
Hi, I'm in my second year and have been struggling with university work so far, motivation is low but I really want to pass at least. I'm failing in two modules and might even get 0% in one of them. Is it still possible to resit? Seems hopeless but I can't give up if there's still a chance at having another go at the modules

Don’t give up, you might surprise yourself. 1 task at a time.

most universities offer 1 resit as standard over the summer but you should check your universities policy.
Original post by JasonRooter

Yes you will be able to resit the modules you fail but second year modules go towards your final grade so you are screwing up your grade point average. What happened between year 1 and year 2?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending