The Student Room Group

biomedical science BSc 2021/22

HI HI, plsss ignore my usename, it dont let me change it - rip lmfao. anyways i am torn and lost, i have an offer from kingston university london and brunel uni london to do biomedical science. brunel has a higher entery requirement than kingston whereas kingston is better at teaching biomedical science. the entry requirement isnt a issue for me. so, what uni should i go to???? brunel or kingston and why. PLEASEEE help im so stressed especially cuz ive never heard of these unis prior to applying.
look at the course modules and see what you prefer. Also consider looking into the places they are located, would you enjoy living there for 3+ years if you’re moving out?

honestly just do as much research as you can on both, even if it doesn’t seem like a deciding factor and maybe make a pros and cons list for each?
Reply 2
Original post by yasmin03
look at the course modules and see what you prefer. Also consider looking into the places they are located, would you enjoy living there for 3+ years if you’re moving out?

honestly just do as much research as you can on both, even if it doesn’t seem like a deciding factor and maybe make a pros and cons list for each?

Hey I’m so sorry for not seeing this I haven’t been on my phone. Thanks for the reply. I think I prefer the modules for Kingston and about the travel since I’m studying from home it’s the same distance so that doesn’t change anything. And the pros and cons are balanced out so I have no idea wat to do because I don’t know anyone that goes to these unis to ask for their opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending