The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Anyone has edexcel biology unit 4 papers? Will rep :smile:
Reply 1001
any link for CIE past year papers and mark scheme??
its urgent.
thanks...
www.pastpaperexams.com in the forum there are links
why are chains, rings and spectroscopy past papers so hard to come by? :frown:

I've got some from thepaperbank.co.uk but the Answer schemes for the 2004 papers aren't downloading. Anyone have any more?
BeesKnees
why are chains, rings and spectroscopy past papers so hard to come by? :frown:

I've got some from thepaperbank.co.uk but the Answer schemes for the 2004 papers aren't downloading. Anyone have any more?

register with www.pastpaperexams.com its free, they have papers all the way up to and including june 2006
Reply 1005
can anyone tell me where i can get the mark schemes for edexcel economics papers for free?!?
killa
can anyone tell me where i can get the mark schemes for edexcel economics papers for free?!?

www.pastpaperexams.com
go tot he forum, then paperlinks, then links and its there. we will be putting up more links to papers aswell
Reply 1007
killa

More specifically,

http://www.pastpaperexams.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=72&topic=126.0
Reply 1008
where can i find past papers for A Level Chemistry(OCR), geography (EDXL B) and Maths. what happened to emailed.org.uk and is there another website like this?!?!?!?!?!?!
helloo everyone...am so wooried can any one tell me about..a level law past papers site.its of cambridge university...plzzzzzzz
Just found a site that has a few CIE quesion papers and mark schemes

Get the ones you dont have before the site shuts down

http://www.paked.net/index.htm
Reply 1011
Does anyone know where I can get some past papers or practice papers for a2 electronics. Preferebly with the WJEC exam board. I have tried the WJEC website but cant find any. Also does anyone know of any good electronics revision websites that cover the WJEC electronics sylabus. Thankyou. Any help will be much appreciated.
Anyone with Edexcel A2 Biology papers? :frown:
Nuheen
Anyone has edexcel biology unit 4 papers? Will rep :smile:

I want Unit 4 papers too...:frown:

Help appreciated.
Reply 1014
That site doesnt have the edexcel ones..
some of the papers (on pastpaperexams site) on AS chem OCR hav bn uploaded twice.
ne1 hav past AS chem chains and rings papers. OCR please
Reply 1017
Hi!

Does anybody know where you can find free edexcel physics, chemistry and biology a-level past papers online?
Reply 1018
I've been having difficulty signing up to that pastpaperexams.com site, so was wondering if anyone could help me locate the following past exam papers:

A2 (OCR) Sociology - Power + Control (2536):

January 2002

January 2006

A2 (OCR) Sociology - Social Inequality and Difference (2539):

January 2005

January 2006

June 2006

I would be really appreciative if anyone could help me! :smile:
Lotte
I've been having difficulty signing up to that pastpaperexams.com site, so was wondering if anyone could help me locate the following past exam papers:

A2 (OCR) Sociology - Power + Control (2536):

January 2002

January 2006

A2 (OCR) Sociology - Social Inequality and Difference (2539):

January 2005

January 2006

June 2006

I would be really appreciative if anyone could help me! :smile:

that site doesn't do sociology unfortunatley, if you have problems regierstring contact the admin on the ste he'll set you up an account. to be honest i've never seen sociology papers before unless they're from the OCR site. i think you can still get the jan 05 off the ocr site and june 06 mark scheme, not sure about the rest.

Latest

Trending

Trending