Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    alrite people/ i'm new to all this. could anyone help, as i'm looking for A Level Chemistry Mark Schemes for January & June 2002. AQA doesn't have them on their site

cheers

Stevey
    >P<

ReputationRep:
    Anyone has edexcel biology unit 4 papers? Will rep

ReputationRep:
    any link for CIE past year papers and mark scheme??
    its urgent.
    thanks...

ReputationRep:
    www.pastpaperexams.com in the forum there are links

ReputationRep:
    why are chains, rings and spectroscopy past papers so hard to come by?

I've got some from thepaperbank.co.uk but the Answer schemes for the 2004 papers aren't downloading. Anyone have any more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeesKnees)
    why are chains, rings and spectroscopy past papers so hard to come by?

I've got some from thepaperbank.co.uk but the Answer schemes for the 2004 papers aren't downloading. Anyone have any more?
    register with www.pastpaperexams.com its free, they have papers all the way up to and including june 2006

ReputationRep:
    can anyone tell me where i can get the mark schemes for edexcel economics papers for free?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa)
    can anyone tell me where i can get the mark schemes for edexcel economics papers for free?!?
    www.pastpaperexams.com
    go tot he forum, then paperlinks, then links and its there. we will be putting up more links to papers aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa)
    More specifically,

http://www.pastpaperexams.com/index....72&topic=126.0

ReputationRep:
    where can i find past papers for A Level Chemistry(OCR), geography (EDXL B) and Maths. what happened to emailed.org.uk and is there another website like this?!?!?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    helloo everyone...am so wooried can any one tell me about..a level law past papers site.its of cambridge university...plzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Just found a site that has a few CIE quesion papers and mark schemes

Get the ones you dont have before the site shuts down

http://www.paked.net/index.htm

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can get some past papers or practice papers for a2 electronics. Preferebly with the WJEC exam board. I have tried the WJEC website but cant find any. Also does anyone know of any good electronics revision websites that cover the WJEC electronics sylabus. Thankyou. Any help will be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with Edexcel A2 Biology papers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuheen)
    Anyone has edexcel biology unit 4 papers? Will rep
    I want Unit 4 papers too...

Help appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    That site doesnt have the edexcel ones..

ReputationRep:
    some of the papers (on pastpaperexams site) on AS chem OCR hav bn uploaded twice.

ReputationRep:
    ne1 hav past AS chem chains and rings papers. OCR please

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Does anybody know where you can find free edexcel physics, chemistry and biology a-level past papers online?

ReputationRep:
    I've been having difficulty signing up to that pastpaperexams.com site, so was wondering if anyone could help me locate the following past exam papers:

A2 (OCR) Sociology - Power + Control (2536):

• January 2002

• January 2006

A2 (OCR) Sociology - Social Inequality and Difference (2539):

• January 2005

• January 2006

• June 2006

I would be really appreciative if anyone could help me!

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.