The Student Room Group

Studying Masters in Perth, Australia?

Hi guys, I need some advice as I am so stuck on where to look. I am graduating my undergraduate degree in History this year and I am predicted first class honours. I would really love to go on and do a masters degree in marketing/business and it would be an absolute dream to study in Perth! However, I am really struggling on where to look to find a scholarship to pay for my education in Australia. From what I’ve seen so far, it is around 30k dollars for the course alone, not including accommodation. I can afford flights, visas and part of accommodation, but it would be the tuition fees I would really struggle with. Scholarships I have found only really reduce tuition fees by around 25%. Is this dream of mine hopeless, or does anyone have any advice on what to do in terms of finding funding for my masters?
Reply 1
sorry, why would it be your dream to study in Perth? what does Perth offer you? asking cuz i lived in Australia and been to Perth a couple of times.
Reply 2
Original post by Joleee
sorry, why would it be your dream to study in Perth? what does Perth offer you? asking cuz i lived in Australia and been to Perth a couple of times.

I’d like to study in Australia in general, I’m very attracted to the country and how things are out there- I feel like there would be better opportunity for myself and my family out there too. Perth, because my partner has friends out in Perth and has travelled around the country. Also I would like to experience studying in a different country! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by daisylawe
I’d like to study in Australia in general, I’m very attracted to the country and how things are out there- I feel like there would be better opportunity for myself and my family out there too. Perth, because my partner has friends out in Perth and has travelled around the country. Also I would like to experience studying in a different country! :smile:

sorry i'm confused by your question again :smile: how would studying in Perth bring you better opportunities for you and your family?

are you more concerned about the experience of studying abroad?

Quick Reply

Latest