The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

picking accomomodation

Hi I am currently looking at the accommodation and which one I want to apply for, at the moment my biggest concern is that my height means I won't fit into a regular single bed but I want to have a single en-suite room in BT9 if possible. Does anybody have any suggestions for me?
Original post by ecarlier1234
Hi I am currently looking at the accommodation and which one I want to apply for, at the moment my biggest concern is that my height means I won't fit into a regular single bed but I want to have a single en-suite room in BT9 if possible. Does anybody have any suggestions for me?

Hi ecarlier1234,

Unfortunately all the single rooms in BT9, BT1 and BT2 have regular single beds, however from my experience the ones in BT9 are enclosed with a wall at the food of the bed, whereas the ones in BT1/2 have space at the end for your feet to dangle off (I'm 5'11 so I understand the tall struggles). The studio rooms in BT1/2 have double beds but I understand this may not be your cup of tea.

Sorry if this wasn't as helpful as you'd like - please ask if you have any more questions.

Team Queen's
Emily, 2nd year Biological Sciences
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by ecarlier1234

Hi again,

Just realised that the beds in BT1 and 2 are a large single as opposed to the normal singles in BT9! They're a bit wider to allow you to lie more diagonally, haha.

Emily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending